Chapter 3

Bright

It was a  futuristic fantasy novel. It talks all about the protagonist journeys. About the monster siege who invaded the world, and lastly ‘ The Gate ’. It was actually just one of those common novels seen everywhere. ‘ Bright ’ wasn't some famous novels, at least it only has 25 readers so far.

  The story itself was not attractive, in short ‘ boring ’, but what attracted Cahll was never the story itself.

   Challenge Von Wolver was just one of the unfortunate character in the Author’s hands. He was tagged as a Sub-villain but died earlier than anybody else. The main reason? He was born sickly. He died even before the protagonist makes his comeback.

It was truly unfortunate. He died not in the hands of the protagonist, but instead, died with just one word from the Author. Just because His creator branded him as A Villain, he has to live like one.

Cahllen blankly stared at the ceiling. He was sent back towards the original Cahllen’s room after fainting. The middle aged man he first saw was actually the Original’s Great Grandfather, It might appear like a joke with how young that man appeared but it was really the painful truth. With how advanced the world where he resides now, it's naturally not impossible to stay young forever. The pursuit of beauty has long faded in people's mind.

Hyre Wolver. The patriarch of the Main Family. He was Cahllen’s Great Grandfather, A cruel and strict person who values power more than anything.

Cal. ”

Cahll shifted his eyes towards the 6 year old, Hoshino.

Hoshino was Cahllen’s Second Older Brother. For now, Cahllen was still the youngest out of the four children.

Archviel Wolver, Being The Oldest.

Hoshino Wolver, The Second Child.

Silvester Leonhard Wolver, The Third Child.

And Cahllen Von Wolver, The Fourth Child.

The other four wasn't born yet, but once they do, The Infamous Organization ‘ Sins ’ will be born, It was and Organization made up of 7 Head Members. Yep, 7 members. Which means Cahllen was excluded.

Why do you say? It was simply because he was hated by his siblings, In fact he was actually quite thankful of that. Let's leave the hard work to them. He will just go and chill out, acting as a spectator. Isn't that all good?

As for the protagonist? Sorry but he certainly wouldn't jump towards his own death. Why care about someone unknown? He would rather nurse his sickly body than spend time blocking somebody else path.

As for the so called Family Inheritance? Who cares about that? He can just use the Family’s Fund's towards his heart’s content. He doesn't even need to worry about his future. The Wolver Family wouldn't certainly mind having one more mouth. Ah rich people really rocks.

Just Imagining his leisurely life somehow soother his somewhat tense nerves. With Money comes great happiness. Money truly is the most perfect guarantees in life.

Yesh? ” [ Yes? ]

Hoh, calm down. I'm still young, no need to worry about Lisping.

“ Are you fine now? ”

Hoshino coldly asked. Cahll glanced towards the character description above Little Hoshino’s Head.

Name: Hoshino
Age: 6
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Blood Type: AB
Code Name: Sloth
Occupation: De Facto Leader of ‘ Sin ’
Likes: Naps, Sunbathing, silence....[ there are probably more? ]
Dislikes: Unknown
Mood: Happy, Restless, Worried, Mad, Sad.

Description:
  A person who loves sleeping the most. Totally indifferent and emotionless who never engages in emtions. There many unknown things in that others didn't know.

Yep, He can actually see the status window of everyone. He has just found out about it.

Glancing at the stoic face of the 6 year old child, Cahll helplessly smiled. It was actually quite cute, the way cheeks bulges and how his little mouth purses. In fact Cahll also knows something about Hoshino that not even the status window knew.

Hoshino actually loves furry and fluffy things. He's found of Music and Arts, and usually engages in painting.  In the near future he'll be a great musician and a painter. But that's for the future to unflod.