Impossible Delivery

Jiang held her hands over her eyes as she looked up into the sky, searching for two people in particular. She spotted them land on two tips of the same mountain. One was her brother, and the other, was Sun Wukong.

If she was being honest, watching the two spar was a great form of entertainment. It gave her a chance to see how Wukong fought when it came to her turn, and it also gave her a chance to see how much MK had improved. It was also kinda funny to see Wukong toss her brother around like a rag doll while watching MK try to do the same.

It was also funny to see Wukong effortlessly dodging MK's strikes while simultaneously reading a small book that he seemed to get from thin air. Then, just before MK's feet hit the ground, Wukong wrapped his tail around one of MK's ankles and shot into the air, making shield her eyes again as she tried to follow their progress. 

Next thing she knew, MK was inside the mountain, right in the space where Wukong inhabited, upside down and in his own mini crater. "Not bad MK" she said with a smile after she jumped down. "Oh shush" she heard his muffled response, making her laugh a bit.

Wukong landed beside the two, practically beaming. "Better. Way, way better! Your totally getting the hang of this bud!" He cried as he picked MK up and turned him around so that he was back in his feet. "Yeah. You lasted a full minute longer than last time" Jiang said as she crossed her arms.

"Really?!" MK asked. "I mean, it makes sense, you are getting trained by me. Now we just gotta work on your focus" Wukong said. "Yeah, I am the best at-wait, what do you mean work on my focus?! I'm like, number one focus guy!" MK cried.

"Seriously?" Jiang muttered. "If anyone is the number one focus guy, it's me" Wukong said as he pushed MK off of him. "Uh, objection to that. Literally your entire history was just based off of you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities" Jiang said as she took MK's book and flipped through it, pushing down a cardboard cutout of Wukong that had appeared out of nowhere, revealing the real thing behind it, who was currently munching on some peach chips.

"Mm, that's where your wrong" Wukong said through the mouthful of food and pointing the bag of peach chips at her. "The time you are all the immortal peaches you were meant to guard?" MK asked. "That was a long time ago" Wukong replied.

"When you kept annoying everyone in the Celestial Realm?" Jiang said, putting a hand on her hip. "That's a matter of opinion" Wukong said. "The time you picked a fight with Budd-!" Both siblings chorused before a peach chips was shoved into their mouths.

Jiang wasn't going to lie, those things actually tasted really good. They were sweet, like a peach, and yet had the crispness of a chip. No wonder Wukong was always munching on them.

"See? That, right there, is the problem. You guys stress too much about the negatives. Focus, is taking in everything, but honing in on the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to the both of you while also noting the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these thirty seven emails from my lawyer, the first eighteen seasons of Monkey King, the animated series, the inner residence if my soul while I contemplate the fact that I'm an immortal being, who will never be able to die, and that bug right over there" he said, the last part drawing everyone's attention to the grasshopper that sat on a tree root before hopping away. "But, I'm paying attention to the both of you. Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and do it! That is focus" Wukong said. "Damn" Jiang commented, raising her eyebrows.

"That sounds, super confusing, and like your just constantly distracted" MK said. Wukong cocked an eyebrow. "Or, maybe, you just can't handle real focus" he said.

"Ooo" Jiang said, stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets as she looked at her brother, who now had an offended look on his face. "I can totally focus! I focus all the time! In fact, the very next thing I do, is going to be the most focused thing ever" He said. "MK! Don't say shit like that! Now he's gonna give us a difficult task to do that directly challenges what you said!" Jiang told him, exasperated.