Amnesia Rules

Jiang let out a soft grunt as she finally managed to fold a stubborn lawn chair and then flopped down on it. "We seriously need to get new chairs" she commented as she stood up, taking the lawn chair with her. She walked past Wukong, who was meditating again.

"Oh, Monkey King! He's glowing. That's a good sign, right?" Tangs voice sounded out from behind her as she packed away the chair. "That's all he does! Glows and sits around all day cause he's gotta get his strength back, and appeared can't spend five minutes to help pack up camp!" Pigsy ranted as he struggled with his own chair before getting tangled up in it. Which made Jiang laugh a bit.

"Hey Pigsy. Need some help? You look a little, caught up, there" she called, amusement woven in her voice. Pigsy grumbled something at her but was shushed by Tang. "Pigsy, you know better than to wake someone up from a transcendental meditation" he lightly scolded.

"Tang, go get the others, and let's get going" Pigsy growled at the scholar as he managed to detangle himself. "They're over at the river bank. Said something about trying to unlock the powers we already had" Jiang told the two. Tang disregarded the information, and chose a different way of letting the others know.

"Hey you three! We're leaving!" He yelled. "Tang! Don't just yell! I can do that!" Pigsy snapped. "How about we don't have a screaming match right beside the oh so great Great Sage" Jiang said as she folded up another chair before packing it away.

With it being the final chair, the doors were closed, and the group took off. Jiang was hanging out in the front, listening to another one of Pigsy's strange tips and stories. "And that's the trick to pouring noodles. You gotta use just the right pressure" he said. "You guys actually listening to me back there? I feel like I'm talking to myself here" he said after no one replied.

"Hey! I'm listening!" Jiang told him. "Well, I know you are. But Sandy usually chips in every now and then" Pigsy told her. "Hey, if you guys are talking, you gotta speak up" he called into the back.

Suddenly, a strange feeling took over Jiang. "MK's never really this quiet" she said. She began to open the curtains that separated the front seats from the rest of the place, and a panicked Mo suddenly jumped onto her, before landing on Tang's head, who woke up from his nap with a start.

"Sandy, look after Mo! I'm trying to drive" Pigsy called out in a slightly annoyed tone. He never got an answer. "Sandy? MK? Mei?" Jiang called out before she looked into the back.

The only person that was there was Wukong. "MK? Guys?! Come on now, this isn't funny!" Jiang called out, panic laced in her voice as she went through any possible hiding spots. "Pigsy! Turn this thing around, we have to go back!" She cried out.

"What, why?" The pig demon asked, concerned. Jiang quickly went over to him. "Because the others aren't here! Their gone!" She cried.

And with that, Pigsy turned the vehicle around. Night had fallen by the time they got back, but that didn't stop Jiang as she raced around, desperately searching for her missing brother and her friends. Pigsy and Tang searched around too, but everyone came up empty handed.

"We didn't leave them at the campsite, did we?" Tang asked. "No. No, someone's wrong" Pigsy answered. "Well, where else could they fucking be?!" Jiang called out, getting close to hysteria.

A rustle in the bushes beside the group caught everyone's attention. "Uh, what was that?" Tang asked in a shaky voice. Jiang spotted the outline of a human silhouette,  that was soon joined by what looked like a very large scorpion tail.

"It's a demon! Into the van!" Jiang yelled. The demon leapt out of the bushes and quickly began to come over. Everyone darted into the back of the van, and Jiang and Pigsy quickly slammed the doors shut.