Great Grand Dragon of the East

Thankfully, everyone managed to make it below deck, and into the large cockpit before they crashed into the water, but Jiang was still panicking on the inside as the water covered the floor, and began to rise. Tang burst up out of the water, drawing everyone's attention to him. "We're alive. We're alive!" He cried before letting out a fearful yelp as the airship groan and shook.

Jiang let out a sharp cry of fear as the glass that was above them cracked and broke, allowing even more water to come in, and the water level to rise a bit faster. "Yeah, we're alive right now, but for how long?!" She cried, unable to keep the fear out of her voice. "We finally get away from Macaque, and now we all get to drown!" Pigsy snapped.

Jiang hopped up onto the seat that was beside her in a desperate attempt to get away from the water, but it had risen so much that it was useless. "This drone, it's not water adventure friendly!" Sandy said as he lightly smacked himself in the head. "Monkey King, you gotta do something!" MK said.

"Huh? Why? A little water never hurt no" Wukong said as he splashed some of the water in himself before he came to a realization. "Oh, right. Mortality" he said. "Yeah, that, and some of us might be absolutely terrified of water!" Jiang called out, almost yelling at the end of her sentence as she frantically looked for a way out.

Even though she knew it was useless. "Wait, you have a fear of water?" MK asked. "Yes! Do I need to elaborate on anything?!" Jiang snapped at him, coming off a little harsher than she had meant it.

A red alarm began flashing, and the ship-turned-sub began to shake as something gigantic swam by. "What is that?" Mei asked. "Something big!" MK replied.

"Alright, everyone try to relax.  Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine coming to help out" Wukong said as he sat up, somehow managed to float on the water while sitting cross legged. That theory was debunked as something with glowing purple eyes snapped it's jaws on the ship. "Hmm, actually, friend might be stretching it a bit" Wukong said.

Thankfully, the ocean beast didn't eat them. Instead, it spat the group out onto a dry marble floor. That surrounded a grand palace.

Looking around, Jiang noticed they were in a dome, surrounded by the ocean in every direction she looked. It didn't make her any more comfortable. "The Dragon Palace of the East Sea. We're in the Dragon Palace of the East Sea!" Mei cried, grabbing on to MK's shoulders.

"Yeah, this is my kinda sorta old buddie's house, where I got my staff" Wukong said. "Got?" Pigsy asked. "Or took? You took it, right?" MK said.

"Oh dear gods almighty" Jiang muttered as she facepalmed. "Oh, here they come!" Wukong said, pointing out the royal family as the doors to the palace opened up to reveal them. "Smiles everyone, smiles!" The monkey demon said before putting on his own bright smile.

"Heyyy, Al Guan! Long time no-" he said before he was cut off. "Sun! Wu! Kong!" Al Guan snapped, which silenced the ginger monkey demon. "You dare to return to my domain?! After humiliating me, tricking me?!" He said in a voice that seemed to rock the dome they were inside of.

A large and beautifully terrifying dragon emerged from his chest, and looked down at the group. Wukong stuttered a bit, trying to get a reply out. "Trick-what? The staff? Oh, now that's a total misunderstanding" he said.

"And now I learn that it has been lost?! You have given the evil Lady Bone Demon exactly what she needs to destroy the world! I should execute you where you stand!" Al Guan yelled. "I thought you said he was your friend?!" Mei whisper yelled to Wukong. "He knows about the Lady Bone Demon?!" MK and Jiang chorused.

"What're we gonna do?!" Tang yelped. "Relax, I've got this" Wukong whispered back before giving his full attention back to the royal member in front of him. "Maybe you forgot I am the great Sun Wuko-oof!" He said before Al Guan's summoned dragon rocketed into him, knocking the Monkey King backwards.