Time to be Warriors

(Alright, since the chapter before the last one was a bit shorter than usual, prepare youselves for one that's longer than usual)

After getting LBD's lackie tied up so that he could do anything, the group treated any injuries they had, then, Jiang sat cross legged and straight backed as the lackie explained his story. And the Lady Bone Demon's motives. As it turned out, he was once a Chief of War before he was placed under LBD's, or, as she was known back then, The Ivory Lady's control.

"All my lady ever desired was a world no longer plaqued by pain. Until the Monkey King and his companions got in the way. Fate, however, has gifted her a second chance. With the Monkey King under her control, there's no stop-" he said before he was interrupted by Pigsy, who grabbed the guy's shirt collar and yanked him towards himself. Jiang had to move out of the way before she was caught too. "Yeah, yeah, we get it already! If I hear the word destiny one more time!" The pig demon snapped.

Tang literally jumped onto him and began to pull at him. "Pigsy! Put the prisoner down!" He cried. Jiang turned her body a bit to face MK when he began to speak, ignoring the sliver of pain that shot through her ribs.

"Monkey King beat her before. We can do it again!" The boy said in that oh so niave tone of his. "I don't really see how now that she has Wukong and the dragon girl" Red Son told him, bringing the boy back to reality. Tang stopped his struggles with Pigsy for a moment.

Then, Jiang was surprised and mildly impressed when he slapped Pigsy's hands away so that he could hold the shirt collar instead. "Alright bozo! Your gonna tell us how Sun Wukong stopped the Lady Bone Demon last time or-" Tang demanded before he was cut off by the lackie. "Information won't help you now. My Lady has corrected the one mistake in her previous plan" he said.

"Oh, right, right, right, and remind me what was that mistake again?" MK asked. "The mistake of extending her compassion only to the mortal realm" the lackie answered with a weird smile. "Uh huh, I see. And where is this mortal realm?" MK asked as he pulled out a booklet and a pen.

"Your in it you moron" Red Son told him. "MK, little brother, I love you to death, but this is an interrogation. Not detective work" Jiang told him, though she couldn't help but feel the slightest bit amused. The lackie continued.

"Though she hadn't accounted for a celestial being to stand in her way. However, instead of Sun Wukong's swift vengeance, the great monk showed my Lady mercy. Until she had come to see the error of her ways, she was to remain imprisoned. And you fools, now her time has come again! The Samadhi Fire is the one thing strong enough to cleanse not only the mortal plane, but the celestial realm, and everything beyond even that! A fresh start! A clean slate. Just as she had planned. The Mech is a weapon to channel the Samadhi Fire. Now that it's in her possession, it's only a matter of time until the final moment arrives! My Lady's power is too great for you to best! Your friend will surrender the Fire. My Lady's victory is assured!" The lackie cried getting more and more crazed as he continued to talk. Until someone else chipped in.

"She didn't look so hot last time I saw her"

Oh yeah. Macaque was here too. And tied up as well.

"Nu uh, your in time out, so you don't get to chime in. Sandy! Spin him!" MK told him. "Uh, sorry, Mr. Miquack" Sandy apologized. "Come on you two. You must've seen it" the shadow monkey said as he was spun around so that his back was facing the group.

"Seen what?" Jiang asked him, crossing her arms. "She might be stronger than ever, but she's spread too thin. The Mech, the crystal, and now Monkey King? I bet you anything that keeping him suppressed is using every once of strength she's got!" Macaque told her. "Meaning there's-" Red Son started to say before Sandy cut him off.