The End is Here

Jiang let out a yawn as she slumped in her seat, put her feet up on the dashboard, and crossed her arms, resting them on her stomach. Today's training with Monkey King, to put it lightly, had been absolutely exhausting. Heck, she could fall asleep where she was right now.

She couldn't wait to get back to her apartment and just sleep for eternity. But of course, like always, someone had to put a damper on her plans. "Heyo! Guess who back from their training with Monkey King, oh" MK said before he went quiet.

It was easy to tell why, considering the second the vehicle had stopped moving the two were surrounded by bull clones. Oh come on! One little break. Is that too much to ask?!" Jiang cried. Then she noticed something. Something wasn't right.

The clones were acting almost like zombies, and areas that once glowed red and orange now shown with a bright soft blue color. "What the heck is up with you guys?" She murmured, eyebrows furrowed slightly before the bull clones that surrounded the two siblings attacked. However, before the clones could get any closer, a van slammed into them all, throwing the clones off into the distance with how hard they were hit.

Jiang was already surprised enough with the appearance of the van, but she was even more surprised when her friends all came out. "Guys?!" MK said, laughing a little. "You look so awesome!" He said, looking everyone up and down.

"And now that we've got the topic of clothing out of the way, what the hell is going on here?!" Jiang called out. "Yeah, so, uh, some stuff happened while you were away, got kinda intense" Mei said. "I can see that" Jiang said as she took a look around.

Just about everything was not left unscathed. "But, I left you with one of my boys!" MK cried, referring to the clone he had made before he and Jiang left. "Oh, he's super useful" Tang said in a sarcastic tone as he moved over to the side, revealing the clone, who was leaning against the seat.

"I don't know what to tell ya guy" it said before exploding into hair fragments. "So what all happened?" Jiang asked, crossing her arms. "Well, after you guys left-" Mei began to say before Tang interrupted her.

"If you'll allow me, hmm?" He said, making Mei groan. "Well, after you guys left, the bull clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful than before. We believe that it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, Jiang, he's conquered everything" Tang said in his weird storytelling voice. "Where is he? Where's DBK?" MK asked.

"We're not sure, but there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain" Sandy said, making everyone look at the mountain in question. "Then that's probably where he's hiding. Come on" Jiang said. She hopped onto the side of the van with Mei while everyone else got inside.

Then they all took off towards the mountain. Along the way, Jiang's heart ached at the sight of destruction and fear that had taken place. She barely ever saw any other signs of life, but the people that she did see were absolutely terrified.

She turned her attention back to the mountain. All the more reason to stop DBK. The van came to a stop at the edge of a deep, long crevice in the Earth with the Bull King logo etched into a large board set above it.

"Okay, so, what's the plan?" Sandy asked. "Uh, I don't know. I was just gonna wing it" MK said, making Jiang facepalm. Though she couldn't talk since she hadn't thought of a plan either.

"Sounds great, let's go" Sandy said while Mei shouted, "Yeah!". "What? No! I didn't mean you guys too!" MK cried. "MK, when have they never tagged along?" Jiang told him with a deadpan look on her face.

"You thought you were going without us?" Tang asked. Pigsy laughed a bit. "MK, we get it. You and Jiang are the Monkey Kids, huh? It's your guy's job to go fight the bad guys" he said.