This is The End

Looking out of the corner of her eye, Jiang watched as Sandy tried to help Tang build up some muscles, starting with a fifteen pound dumbbell, which made Tang fall to the ground the second he grabbed it. Right in front of her, Pigsy was pan frying some vegetables for the noodles he was gonna make later. No one payed attention to how the ground shook and columns of sand suddenly burst up into the air, since it was just MK and Mei sparring against each other.

"Oh, go on kid. I know you want to join them" Pigsy said as he caught Jiang looking at the sparring friends. "What, and make this entire place a chaotic battle ground? Yeah, I don't think so" Jiang replied. "Well, you do need to work a bit with your knife skills" Sandy said.

"Oh yeah, that'll come in handy when we aren't fighting someone with a long weapon" Jiang told him. "Oo, someone's a little salty today" Tang said, making Jiang lightly glare at him. "Alright, what's up with you? Ever since this whole monkey business started, you rarely ever purposely missed out on a training session" Pigsy told her.

"Guys, honestly, I'm fine. I can handle it. Imma take an aerial view on this whole thing" Jiang said in a reassuring tone before nodding towards the fight that was happening off to the side of the airship. No one looked like they really believed her, but they let her go anyway as she transformed into an eagle and took flight. Thanks to her now sharpened vision, she could easily see MK dodging hits and energy blasts before he finally got the drop on Mei.

Literally. He shifted into a much larger version of himself, and rolled onto Mei, crushing the poor girl underneath him. Jiang shook her head, and flew back down, where she treated both kids for their injuries that they may have gotten as well as gave them the drinks and snacks that everyone had packed for the day.

"You guys totally got the hang of this mystic monkey business" Mei complemented MK. "Aw, thanks Mei" the boy said as he held an apple slice in his teeth. "The Monkey Kids! Masters of the staff, rulers of gloads, from a bit big to small, heroes of the universe, heroes of being smart enough to move the training sessions out here so we stop smooshing the city up real bad!" Mei cried, which made both MK and Jiang chuckle.

"We've got this guys!" Their energetic friend added as she hugged them both around the neck. "Soon, Monkey King won't even need to come back from vacation!" She said. The smiles disappeared from Jiang and MK's faces, and they both looked down at the ground.

Jiang began rubbing her arm a bit as thoughts began to run wild. What if they really had gotten so good that Wukong didn't need to come back? What if when he first went on vacation was the last time they would ever see him?

Jiang didn't really know how to feel about that. She really wanted to see the self proclaimed Great Sage equal to Heaven again. There, just, wasn't really anyone like him, both figuratively and literally.

Sure, he was impulsive and had done a lot of stupid things then, but, he wasn't really doing that now, right? I mean, he was still impulsive, but still. And there was something about him that had begun to make her feel... strange.

"Jiang?" Mei's voice startled the girl out of her thoughts. "Huh, what?" She asked, looking around until her eyes landed on her friend and brother. "You alright? You got really lost in thought, and it looked like you were blushing slightly" MK told her.

"Oh, uhm, I-" Jiang said before Mei cut her off. "Does someone finally have a possible crush in mind?" The girl said, waggling her eyebrows a bit. "What?! No! Nothing like that!" Jiang called out, slightly embarrassed, with made the blush on her cheeks become a bit more noticeable.

Thankfully, she was saved by Pigsy calling out, "Snack break!". He was holding a tray that held six small bowls of noodles that had everyone watering in their mouths. Jiang took a bowl and sat down, cross legged on the floor, then, she put her hair up with her signature hair sticks so that none of her hair would get in her food.