72 Transformations

Jiang woke up to someone roughly shaking her shoulder. Letting out an annoyed hum, she looked over to see MK, who looked like he was excited about something, but was doing his best the keep it hidden. "MK? What are you doing here at, three in the god damn morning?" His sister asked him, now looking rather ticked off at the fact that she had been woken up so early.

"Trust me, it's for a good reason! Just meet me up on the rooftop of Pigsy's Noodles. Everyone else is there" MK said to her. "Oh, so I'm not the only one being tormented right now? Alright then" Jiang said, moving to get up before she realized something. "Wait, how did you get in?" She asked.

"...Your window was open" MK told her. Huh, that explains the chilliness in the room. MK went off to Pigsy's Noodles while Jiang dressed in some warm clothes.

The days in the city might've been blessed with heat, but the nights were oh so cold. And so much worse in the winter. Pulling on her jacket, Jiang got her workplace, then to the rooftop, and found everyone there.

"Okay kid, you got us here at, three am? What is so important that it could wait until morning?" Pigsy asked, putting his hands on his hips. "Oh my dear Pigsy, sweet sweet friend, I'm so glad you asked. I have gathered you here because I have unlocked my next mystic monkey power" MK said. "Your even worse than Tang when it comes to adding drama to things" Jiang said with a smile as the scholar gave an offended huff.

But she was proud of her brother for unlocking another one of his powers. "Ohh! What is it what is it what is it?!" Mei asked excitedly. Even Tang couldn't hold back his excitement.

"Teleportation?! Cloud walking?!" He said before letting out a dramatic gasp. "Is it flying?!" He asked. "No, it's better than any of that! I have begun to learn Monkey King's seventy two transformations!" MK said.

Jiang raised an eyebrow. Color her impressed. "The ancient art that has elduded even the wisest masters for centuries?! The ability to transform into nearly everything?! Become an eagle, a tiger, a gorilla?! The power of a god is in your grasp MK! Show me this power!" Tang cried.

MK chuckled a bit. "Well maybe my friend here can show you himself!" He said, turning around to reveal his hand had turned into a pug. Well, the front body of one anyway.

"Aw, high little puppy" Mei said. "MK! You were right, this is the best power!" She added. "I know!" MK cried.

"Less of a power, more of a medical emergency" Pigsy commented. "Pigsy, we're not cutting my brother's hand off just because it's turned into the front half of a pug" Jiang told him, crossing her arms. "What?! Come on, no. I think dog hand's pretty good! Aren't you buddy?" MK said.

"I'll be damned if he ever combines me to shape shift certain parts of my body into animals" Jiang muttered. Apparently, Pigsy noticed something else about her brother. "Uh, are you, hiding, your other hand?" He asked.

"Uuhhh, hmm, no?" MK replied as he kept his hand behind him. "MK, what are you-?" Pigsy said, this time in a more stern tone before he was cut off. "Okay, fine. But just remember, seventy five percent of my job is cleaning" MK said, making Jiang absolutely confused until he revealed his hand.

"What's that got to do with-" Pigsy asked until MK showed them the end of a mop that he had managed to turn his hand into. "...I, had not idea that we could transform into inanimate objects" Jiang breathed as she tilted her head, looking absolutely dumbfounded. Then, an idea popped into her head.

"This means I could possibly transform myself into a knife!" She cried, looking at herself. "Oh, that's a great idea!" Mei called out. "Jiang, no, that's a terrible idea!" Pigsy said to her before he turned back to MK.