17. Secret

Enjoy the flashback at the start 🤪

Edit: big LOL by Mabel energy in these next few chapters, I advise a listen

"Oh my god, 6 missed calls, and I don't even miss you at all." - LOL, Mabel

"Tell me when I'll get more than a dream of you."- Spotlight, Jessie Ware

"I should really go," I hum, my voice is a little croaky. Both from last nights activities and the hangover beginning to takeover my head. My eyes ache a little with lack of sleep but I don't care, I'll sleep when I'm dead if it means everything can feel this good right now. The pads of Daniel's fingers trace delicately over the skin of the back of my thighs and over my ass. I purposefully lift my ass into his touch, his hand palming the skin there in his large hands. Earlier he slapped the skin so hard that the sound echoed around the room. It stung in the best way possible, the action making me cling onto his body harder. This time Daniel only places a soft kiss on my shoulder, his teeth grazing the hot skin there, eyes hot and burning.

"Not yet." He hushes, the words spoken against my skin. "Don't go." His stubble tickles against the sensitive skin of my back.

I moan quietly and involuntarily as his hands continue to trace my skin, further up my body this time. His touch is light and perfect, everything he's done with me has been perfect. Daniel's fingers trace around my body until his right hand reaches under my chin. My head is tilted in him direction and I swear his brown eyes are on fire again, burning for me, when I look into them.

I lick my lips almost in preparation for what I hope (and know) is coming soon. "I mean...." I trail off my words, they get stuck in my throat from Daniels hot look. "Okay champ." I almost choke out, and Daniel is grinning at my words. They appear to be what he was looking for. A reminder of the great day he had out on the track yesterday.

In a second his lips are back against mine. They're more sensitive than they were a few hours ago. Hours of kissing, licking and biting will do that to lips though. With a simple swipe of his tongue against my lips he has me hot, my whole body getting on board with his mischievous idea. I really should be going back to my room. It's almost time for breakfast, I can't miss it. I never miss it. Lando could work something out...

Daniel tugs on my bare body, and it makes all thoughts leave my mind. I shift on the soft sheets so my skin is pressed against his. His skin is hot and smooth and I groan at the contact. He's just beyond gorgeous. "Amber," he groans my name as I weave my hands into his curls tugging at them just the way he likes. There's a pull in my body again at the sound, I'm not going to deny it.

"A pineapple juice for my lady." Lilly's voice knocks me from my sun drunk haze, the daydream of Daniel and I in Monza falling from my mind. I open my eyes with a quiet sigh and slide my sunglasses over my most likely flushed face. I need to stop thinking about him, about that night and every other time we've been together. I take the glass from her thanking her quietly with a grin as I shimmy up from my spot. The liquid is cool and I'm glad of it. It's useful to cool myself off after my previous thoughts. I should not be thinking about anyone like that right now, especially not Daniel, all things considering. Instead, I give my full attention to Lilly as she chats away beside me.

"Can you believe we're on a yacht, swimming and drinking in Monaco?!" Lilly asks in a hushed yell. She's been saying things similar to this all week, I only giggle at her each time. She's been to Monaco before, we visited with Lando when the last Grand Prix was here. She's visited his new apartment with me back in January too. This is the first time we've been able to fully enjoy the city together though I suppose.