27. Dare

The vibe (for this chapter and next)  is the new drake album...the girls that get it get it 🤪

"I can't keep my hands off you all night" -Flights Booked, Drake

A small yelp leaves me as someone grabs at my arm. "Oh my god!" I squeak, being pulled into the bathroom I've been seeking out for the last five minutes.

My eyes are wide as I stumble to regain my balance on my black strappy heels- the same heels I wore when I met Daniel in Monza. The same Daniel who is looking at me with mischievous eyes and a daring smirk. "What are you playing at?!" I yelp, a small slap to Daniel's chest with my words. I press my hands to my own chest feeling my heart pound against my palms.

I look up to him, his face above me even in heels as he ignores my words. "Hey," is all that leaves him, voice soft, eyes warm and daring. His hands grasp at my hips, squeezing the skin there firmly - it's something he's started doing a lot now he knows it's okay for him to do. I love that he wants to touch me.

"Howdy," I reply, fighting a big grin at Daniel's sudden close proximity and appearance. I'm pushed backwards into the door I was just pulled through. Daniel grins at my words, it's something I've noticed he says a lot. My heart is still pounding from the fright of being grabbed.

Daniel's hands slide over my body as he presses me into the door with his large body. "Did I tell you how amazing you look tonight?" He asks me, fighting a grin.

"Yeah," I hum leaning up and placing a quick peck on his cheek, alcohol swirling in my head as his breath fans against me. He had already told me through several groans and complaints back in my room at the McLaren hotel how good I look tonight. "But please, tell me again." I'm fighting the grin now, Daniel's hands running over my body as he takes me in through his hungry eyes. It took some convincing to get here, now that he's looking at me like that I can't remember why I was so persistent to attend.

"Like...wow." He says, eyes flicking from my face to my curled hair and down to my black mini dress decorated with small diamanté crystals that stops at my upper thigh. Honestly I had second thoughts on wearing it but with this reaction I'm proud. His arms reach around my waist and he nuzzles his face into my neck.

I arch a little out of the way to not get makeup on his white t-shirt and instead go to kiss his stubble filled cheek. He returns the action, lacing a long kiss on the top of my hair before leaning down to capture my lips with his. His hands slip down, through my waist and over my hips to my ass, squeezing over the material of my dress. A groan leaves his lips with the action and I'm fighting a grin at the effect I have on him. There's also a strong pull between my legs at the noise.

Coming here was a stupid idea. I should've just stayed in my room with Daniel.

My arms wrap around his neck, standing on my tiptoes (even in my heels) so I'm closer to his face. My fingers immediately go for his hair, stroking the shorter parts at the bottom of his scalp.

""It's not fair that you look this good and I can't touch you for the whole night." I laugh at his pained words shaking my head, embarrassed by the compliment and flustered by the slight groan that left his lips. We're touching right now, but I don't want him to stop and try to prove a point.

Since we'd entered the lobby of the McLaren hotel and headed here to the Ferrari one there's been a strict no-touchy rule in place. It wasn't spoken about, it just kind of happened.

The moment the elevator doors slid open back at our hotel we jumped apart, our hands separating and bodies with more space between. The only time we touched is when a fan asked for a photo with both Daniel and me. He pulled me into his side insisting I had to be close to fit in the frame, his hand still squeezed on my hip fairly firmly.