24. Promise Me

Okay so like..if you're not comfortable with sexual content I suggest you skip this chapter.....

Catch me hiding in a cupboard, BYE!

"Scotty!" Daniel calls the second the door to his apartment is pushed open. His hands are all over me, just like they have since the moment we stepped into the building. As usual the elevator was out place of safety, and as soon as the doors slid closed Daniel's hot mouth was on mine, body pressed to me. "Mikey?" He calls, ducking his head to kiss my lips. "Blake?!"He barely tore his mouth from mine whilst calling the final name. The result is Blake's name being completely muffled by my mouth. His head craning around the home quickly making me laugh.

"I love your...friends Daniel," I say interrupted by a kiss mid sentence. He can't stop grinning at me in between kisses. "but I'd really love if you didn't call their names at a time like this." He's laughing softly at my words as he presses small butterflying kisses down my neck. His teeth nip at the sensitive skin where the skin meets my shoulder.

"Are you jealous?" He says, his lips brushing against the skin of my shoulder, I don't need to see his face to know he's smirking, probably fighting a laugh.

"So what if I am?" I counter lightly, Daniel simply laces another kiss on the hot skin of my neck. I let my hands skim over his shoulders, the material of his shirt still soaked from the sea water.

We must've looked ridiculous, walking all the way from the beach (with no shoes) our clothes soaked from the salty sea water. Usually I would care, but Daniel had been making dirty promises in my ear for the entire walk back here, his arm slung lazily around my shoulders so I was pulled close against his body. My fingers were twitching the whole way back, desperate to be on him, tangled in his hair and pressed against the firm muscles of his back. I was struggling to focus on putting one foot in front of the other, never mind care about another persons thoughts. No doubt there'll be more photos of us together swirling around the internet.

"We've got the place to ourselves." Daniel declares, mischief in his voice, as if it wasn't obvious when the names he called got no reply. I make a small moaned 'mhm' as he sucks softly on my neck, my body pressing into his and eyes fluttering closed, arching for more of his touch. This feels nice. "I like that you're jealous." Daniel hums against my skin. I only nod slightly, my mind not quite as to produce any further words. My skin is on fire in each place the pads of his fingers graze. Of course it doesn't help that I'm barely clothed, still in my running gear from earlier.

Nerves are starting to build up inside of me as Daniel continues to kiss and lick at my lips and skin.

It's been nine months since we last got this far, nine months since we went as far as this is about to go.

His fingers begin to skim at the lower band of my sports bra as my fingers tug on the hem of his vest. Water drips from the material into my hands as we stumble through the apartment messily towards my room.

It's slow and something Daniel is clearly bored of. A low growl sound comes from his throat tugging at something in my lower half as he reaches down to scoop me up in his arms. My legs wrap around his torso, pulling him in close as he grips me by my thighs. The action makes him somehow hotter than before. I'm buzzing with excitement, my fingers fumbling as they comb through his hair, losing my cool a little under his touch.

If I thought that things clicked into place and something soothed inside of me when we kissed in Imola, I have no idea what this is. It feels so right. This is something we should be doing. It just feels so perfect.

Daniel enters my room and immediately drops me softly down on the bed. My legs are spread apart, ready for him and he fits between them like a puzzle piece. He's everywhere I need him to be, his weight pressed against my front as he leans into me resting on his forearms trapping me under him. When he pulls his mouth away from me we're both panting, I'm resisting the urge to hum gently at the feel of him between my legs. I want him so much. I want this so much.