chapter 28

Chapter 28:

So today is the day! I'm leaving for Cheongdamdong, the home of SM Entertainment. i could feel my heart going crazy at the thought of stepping into that huge building. A dream turned into reality, what could be more exciting?

I started packing my left over things onto my small suitcase getting ready for my ride to arrive. I placed all of my books in the bag and so are my bathroom products as well. I was so deep in thought of the things I'll be bringing that I didn't even realize my phone was ringing.

I got up from my seat and grabbed my phone from my desk in the other side of the room. It was my mother, after so many months she has finally called me! I'm so excited to hear her voice again after so long, she's usually too busy traveling for her business trips to call so this is actually a first.

"Hello?" I answered; I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Hello Lei?" she asked, her voice was heart melting, oh how I truly missed my mother! I went back to my bed and sat down as we went on with our conversation

"Yeah mom" I answered, still smiling.

"I heard the good news! you're going to be trained under SM Entertainment right?!" she asked cheerfully, tears were starting to build up in my eyes.

I used to always tell my mom and dad that I always wanted to be a choreographer for SM Entertainment and they always told me that someday I will, and here I am on my way to Seoul!

"If only your father could see you now" she said happily

"I know" was all I could say as tears fell down my face, tears of joy I might add.

After about 20 minutes talking through the phone, she bid farewell as she was about to head to her business meeting. I nodded and pressed the end call button.

As I held the phone in my hands, I just remembered that Taehyung gave me this phone. I think it's best if I'd return it to him, I mean I can't take it with me to SM, it would just remind me of him. I need to let go of anything that reminds me of him.

I placed the phone on top of my desk, under it was the resignation letter I wrote the other day, i hope Taehyung will understand my decision, I think it's for the best for both of us. We both need to move on from each other anyways.

I then heard a car horn, honking from outside. "That's my ride" I said to myself and grabbed my two luggage and backpack and ran out the door, avoiding anyone from the house as much as possible.

Taehyung's POV:

I went to school today but I didn't bother to attend class, so I just lay down on the school's backyard the whole morning, the green grass and the cool winds calmed me down a little so I like it here, that was when Jimin interrupted my nap that is.

"V, we need to talk" he said as he stood in front of me, I opened one eye to look at him then closed it yet again trying to continue my nap.

"Leave, I have nothing to say to you" I told him, but he didn't leave, what a surprise.

"What if I said that I dated Lei to get under your skin?" he asked me, I felt my right eye twitch in anger. "I purposely wanted to hurt you because I—" but before I could let him finish his sentence, I got up from where I was laying and aimed a punch right in his left jaw.

"Bastard!" I muttered at him and as I was going to aim another punch, he tackled me to the ground, we exchange punches as everyone suddenly surrounded the premises, girls were screaming while guys were trying to break us apart.

But before he could land a direct punch on my face, Jin, J-Hope and Suga pulled me from him, while Rapmon and Jungkook pulled Jimin away. His jaw where I landed a punch started to swell up, good thing he didn't land a clean punch on me but I have several bruises thanks to him.

"What kind of friend are you!" I shout at Jimin who was panting, trying to catch his breath.

"What are you two doing?!" Rap Monster yelled at the two of us.

"This bastard! This bastard only dated Lei to piss me off!" I told them. Everyone in the crowd gasp, Jimin pulled away from Rapmon and Jungkook's grip but didn't attack me.

"Do you even know why he wanted to piss you off?!" Jin yelled at me, I glared at him and back at Jimin.

"I wanted to piss you off so you would steal her away from me" Jimin told me "I know how much you love her so I try to find a way for you to take her back." He added as he brushed himself trying to remove the dirt stains on his shirt.

"Jimin is your bestfriend, you two have known each other since childhood, do you think he's the type of guy to do such thing without reason?" J-Hope scolded me, he was right though, I grew up with Jimin and the way I know him, he'd never do such a thing unless he has a good reason to do so.

"He is a good man" Suga said as they let go of me.

"I just wanted my bestfriend to be happy" Jimin said then let out a deep sigh. This might sound really gay but I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug, a manly hug I might add.

"I never should have doubted you!" I told him, he just chuckled at me and pulled me tighter.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you and Lei" he told me. We both pulled away from the hug.

I am glad BTS is whole again, I mean we never disbanded but were together with nothing to hide and with no rivalry, like how we were in the beginning. I am glad we got to talk, kind of, but still everything is settled.

"There is one thing I have to tell you" Jimin said sternly, I have never seen him so serious before, it was unlike him. "Lei"

"What about Lei?" I asked, my heart was beating hard, scared of knowing about Lei. Did something bad happen to her? Which reminds me, she didn't go to school today, is she sick? Did she get hit by a car on her way to school?

"She got accepted in SM Entertainment" he told me, my eyes grew wide and the audience gasped at his news. "She's heading to Seoul right now"

"She's what?!" I asked surprised, but I didn't wait for him to repeat it, I heard it the first time. I quickly ran back home to see if she already left. I just hope she's still in her room or something, I have to stop her or at least talk to her before she leaves!

She can't leave! I don't want her to leave! I want her to be with me, with us. Am I being selfish if I asked her to stay? I remember she always says she wanted to choreograph for SM Entertainment; she wants her choreographies to be performed by artists and be appreciated by the crowd. If I ask her to stay then I'm taking all of that away from her right?