chapter 13

Chapter 13:

As soon as first period was finished, I headed to where Taehyung was, he was with the rest of BTS talking and just joking around. He was beside Jimin as they were joking around

“Can I talk to you?” I asked Taehyung, he gave me a questioning look but got up from where he was sitting, we headed to another room where the rest of BTS won’t be able to hear us. “What are you doing here? I told you that you should rest for today” I scolded him, he smiled

“I told you, I’m keeping an eye on you” he said cockily “I’m sorry but you shouldn’t be hanging out with Jimin” he said, I was sort of taken aback by his comment.

“Why?” I asked him, he sighed.

“Just trust me” he responded,

“How can I trust someone who broke my heart? I loved you but you just messed with me, how am I supposed to trust you” I yelled at him angrily, I noticed he was offended by my remark but he just brushed it off.

“Do you think I never had feelings for you?” he said to me, I just stared at him “never mind, forget I said anything” he said then headed out the room leaving me there dumbfounded. I could feel tears building up. I don’t know what to think anymore.

[V’s POV]

After my talk with Lei she didn’t come back to class since and I’m actually starting to get worried. Jimin tapped me on the shoulder.

“Where’s Lei?” he asked, I just shrugged my shoulder “can I talk to you?” I asked him, he gave me a questioning look but he eventually agreed to, we headed to the boys’ room

 “What’s up?” Jimin asked as he unzipped his pants to take a wiz.

“What are you doing?” I asked him seriously

“Taking a wiz” he responded with a goofy grin

“I mean with Lei!” I told him and he chuckled.

“Winning the bet” he said cockily “I don’t know why you broke it off with her, she’s great” he said zipping his pants back and heading to the sink to wash. “I bet she’s great in bed too” he joked; I felt my eye twitch in anger but just shrugged it off.

“Dude, this isn’t fun anymore, the bet’s off” I told him and he chuckled.

“It’s fun for me, do you know the last time I had a virgin?” he said “look, if you love her then better find a way to take her away from me”

“you know what” I started off “do what you want with her” I said and he just chuckled, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with him.