chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Let me tell you about Taehyung and our relationship, or what I thought was our relationship. You see V was the bad boy and top dog of the school, him and 6 other guys, they call themselves BTS. Rap Monster is their leader or pretty much their face/spokeperson but V pretty much gives the command; Jimin is their pretty boy, Jin their quiet one, Jungkook the clown, JHope the mature one and Suga the loud one.

V was not only a bad boy he was also a play boy, dated every hot girl he sees. He always gets what he wants and I mean always, that’s how he got me. I’m not saying I was a too hot for V, no, more like the exact opposite, I was the nobody. I eat alone during lunch, I get my books smacked from my hands to the floor by people like V, and the teacher always forgets what my name is. That kind of nobody.

It’s confusing right? How can the top dog like V date a loser like me? Exactly what I thought, that’s why when he started hitting on me I would brush him off or push him away. I knew it was some sort of prank or something.

But eventually, after a few weeks of pestering me, I agreed to go out with him. the first date was pretty simple, it was a simple walk in the park and I got to know V and he isn’t half bad, he’s a gentleman, but I never knew it was just acting.

We went out on a few more dates after that and it was always at the park, I’m not really complaining in fact I love strolling down the park with V beside me and honestly speaking, I’m falling inlove with V, more than I ever thought. Never did I thought I would like someone let alone him being V. I gave V everything I could give, just to make him happy, I don’t know, he has that effect on me, although he wasn’t appreciative about it, not a single thank you, but other than that things were going great but everything pretty much back fired one faithful night.

V said he was out that night with his friends so I decided to go out and do some shopping since I have nothing else better to do and besides I need a break from school and work.

The day ended pretty quickly, and it was getting really late so I decided to head home, oddly enough not a single text from V. maybe he’s having too much fun with his friends, anyways it didn’t bother me. I passed by a house throwing a huge party and everyone was pretty drunk and crazy, and there I saw Jungkook playing beer-pong at the lawn with JHope.

If they are here then V must be here as well. I decided to crash the party to look for V, I wasn’t mad, I was more worried, what if he’s passed out drunk? Or stabbed someone? Or ever worst, what if he got stabbed by one of his drunk friends?

The next thing I saw was pretty much the most devastating think I will ever experience, V was making out with some other girl, I’m not mad, I’m hurt. Tears were threatening to pour out but I sucked it in and decided to approach him.

“Taehyung?” I said making him break up with the girl and starred at me, surprised to see me

“Lei, hey girl!” he said, he was pretty wasted by the looks of it.

“V who is she?” the girl asked, her face full of disgust. Harsh~ I’m not that gross.

“No one babe.” V said the pecked her in the lips “Lei I think you should go home” he told me, he got up from his seat and started pushing me towards the door

“V I don’t get it” I told him as I swiped his hands off my shoulders, tears were slowly pouring down.

“What’s not to get?” he said chuckling “we’re not even together so I don’t know why you’re acting this way”

“V--” I said quietly

“There was never an us” he said then turned back to the girl he was at the sofa.

I didn’t go to school for a week after that, the school has been calling me asking what happened, I just said I was feeling under the weather. After a few days I didn’t feel hurt anymore, i lost the reason to cry, I went numb. So I decided to go back to school.

And needless to say, school wasn’t easy when I came back, not academically that I can cope with, but with the other students. Whispers and chuckles was all I could hear when I got back, I just tried my best to ignore it.

V acted like I didn’t exist from that day on, and until this day everything about V mocks me, all he ever gave me was heartache. But not today, not anymore.