Epilogue~

Epilogue:

It's been about two years since Taehyung and I got together, and it's going stronger each day. After graduation, BTS and I were still together, we never separated. I quit being his maid though and went back to my old apartment. I got a part time job as a dance instructor at a local Dance studio where Bangtan usually practices, and it pays quite well for a part time job.

BTS still performs at local events, they would perform at festivals or school events or even mall shows. They are kind of a local celebrity here. All the members have change after 2 years except Jimin who still doesn't have jams. Taehyung changed the most, he's no longer the bratty jerk from back then, now he's a happy-go-lucky alien that's completely embarrassing but I still love him to bits.

I don't regret not making it to SM, although it was a dream and an opportunity of a lifetime. I love being with BTS, I love spending everyday with them. We would hang out at the studio after their practice and after my teaching class and would just laze around just enjoying each other's company, being with them is not as big as being a trainee-choreographer at SM but i wouldn't want it any other way

Anyways, I just finished my intermediate hip hop class and am waiting for BTS to drop by my space. They should have been done with rehearsals 30 minutes ago; I wonder where they could be?

"Aish! They're late! I'm getting hungry" I muttered to myself in annoyance.

I got up from my couch and headed to the speakers and plugged in my iPod, I was supposed to teach BAP's Warrior next week so I decided to rehearse it while I'm waiting.

"Ohh~ B.A.P" I sang the opening part because I was bored.

I then did the choreography about 4 times already and BTS was still not around. What's keeping them? Did they extend rehearsals? Taehyung or Jungkook would usually text me if they'd be coming late, maybe something bad happened?

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Taehyung's number but he wasn't picking up, the rest were either unattended or were turned off. Aish! These jerks always keep making me worry.

I grabbed my bag from the couch and ran outside of my practice room and headed straight for Bangtan's rehearsal space. The lights were still on so they're probably still there. Idiots.

I headed to the door and saw Bangtan talking to 2 guys wearing a formal suit. I wonder who they are? Are they from the CIA? They must have found out Taehyung's an Alien and is going to capture and dissect him. Please take not of my sarcasm here.

I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it, I placed my ear over the door and concentrated on their conversation, it was hardly audible making it difficult to understand but they said something about getting signed? Who's getting signed?

The door then flew open making me fall flat on my face. How embarrassing, well BTS was already used to my clumsiness.

"Aish!" I said as I rubbed my nose, it wasn't that hard of a fall but it still hurt.

"Lei, what are you doing here?" Jin asked as everyone was left frozen in their place.

"You're an hour late so I checked up on" I stated.

"So this is Park Lei? The one who passed the audition in SM?" One of the man in the fancy looking suit said, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but nodded in response.

"May I ask who are you and what is your business with BTS?" I asked curiously.

"We're from Big Hit Entertainment" The other man in the suit says "I am the President of Big Hit Entertainment, Bang Sihyuk" How embarrassing, I planted my face onto the floor in front of an entertainment company president.

Wait! AN ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY PRESIDENT?! Is Bangtan being signed to a company? My eyes grew wide in shock; I don't care if my nose is in pain. I can't believe I'm in front of an entertainment company's president.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I quickly got up and greeted formally.

"She's your choreographer?" President Bang asked Bangtan who nodded in response.

"Not technically their choreographer, I just help Hoseok sometimes" I reasoned.

"We're getting signed to Big Hit" Jimin said excitedly, my eyes grew wide and I smiled like an idiot, I can't believe they're being signed! Well it's not SM or anything but still, I know they're going to make it big!

"Omo! Congratulations!" I said as I quickly ran to them and gave them a hug, Taehyung just smiled at me but he wasn't saying anything "If you become famous, don't forget me okay? Especially you Taehyung!" I told them.

"Of course we won't forget you" Taehyung said as he pulled me into another hug "Because you're coming with us as an official choreographer at Big Hit Entertainment" he announced.

"Jinjja?!" was all I could say, I was completely dumbfounded by their news. Me? Going to be a choreographer at BigHit?

"Park Lei, Bangtan Sonyeondan, Welcome to Big Hit Entertainment!" Bang Sihyuk welcomed.

---THE END---