chapter 10

Chapter 10:

[Jimin’s POV]

V didn’t come to class today, I guess this is the perfect time to play my trump card on Lei. I called Jin, Jungkook and J-Hope to an empty room to tell them about my plan. As they arrived they all have confused looks on their faces.

“What’s up?” Jin asked

“I need you guys to help me get a girl” I told them

“You want us to get her to come here right?” Jungkook asked and I nodded in response

“Who’s she this time?” J-Hope asked

“Park Lei” Jungkook answered rolling his eyes.

“Lei? You mean the girl V used to date?” Jin asked “Why her? I never thought she would be your type” he added, he was right thought Lei isn’t the type of girls I would date.

“I’m trying to hook up with her” I told them. “My bet with V” I pointed out.

“That’s still going on?” J-Hope asked surprised and I nodded.

“I don’t think it’s right using a girl to win a bet” Jin said

“Are you going to help me or not?” I asked them they all groaned in annoyance but eventually nodded and headed out the room. A few minutes later they were carrying Lei who was tied up.

[Lei’s POV]

After Jimin sang, he pulled out a rose and handed it to me making me blush the deepest shade of red possible, I didn’t know what to say or do because this was the first time someone did something as romantic as this before. He then slowly leaned down towards me and placed his lips onto mine. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer towards him and deepened the kiss.

After my romantic moment with Jimin I headed home to change from my school uniform into something more comfortable when I go to Jimin’s house again as I entered the house I heard groaning from Taehyung’s room.

“Are you ok?” I asked from outside the door, he responded with more groaning. I placed my hand on the doorknob and headed inside his room. Taehyung was in his bed covered with blankets, he looks sick.

“I don’t feel great” He said then groaned more, I placed my hand on top of his forehead to feel his temperature and he was burning up.

“You’re hot” I told him

“I know” he said with a smirk on but then groaned again, I rolled my eyes at him. “My head is killing me” he said, I headed out the room to fix him up something to eat and also grabbed a pail filled with warm water and a face towel.