chapter 5

Chapter 5:

[V’s POV]

Is Jimin hitting on her? I highly doubt it though since Jimin is more into the model type girls and Lei is pretty much average but why do I feel so uncomfortable about this?

“This is none of your business” she hissed at me

“Hey now don’t be too harsh, I’m here to apologize” I told her and gave her a smile, she raised her eyebrow at me not convinced at all.

“Is there something I should know?” Jimin asked?

“Lei here is my personal maid” I told him with a smirk

“Used to be” she growled “nothing you can say could make me come back working for you” she added

“Your dad is currently in the hospital right?” I asked her, I noticed her eye flinched

[Lei’s POV]

“We’ll pay for all your hospital expenses” he added. I think he noticed that I was considering the offer because I was really desperate for a job right now to help my dad pay for his expenses, really don’t expect my mom to help him out since she has her own family now.

“I’ll think about it” I told him, he smiled widely thinking that he has won me back as his maid. He headed inside the room and took his seat and started a conversation with JHope

“You really aren’t considering on taking his offer are you?” Jimin asked me, I shrugged in response

“Honestly speaking I’m in need of a job to help my father out and V has the best offer so far, I’m honestly torn between pride and family” I told him, he placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug

“well if you do decide to work for V and is need of moral support, I’m here for you” he said and assured me with a smile, I could feel my heart race it was like getting hit my a bus, I hate to admit it but I think I’m inlove with this boy, or maybe I spoke to soon?

I know it’s wrong to like Jimin, one because he’s a member of BTS and I’m just a nobody, two he’s bestfriends with V and three it’s just not possible to have a relationship with Jimin even if it’s just friends, but I can’t help it my heart flutters every time I see him smile.

“Take your seats” The teacher said as she entered the room, we quickly run to our seats hoping she doesn’t ass kicks us.

“what happened to you Ms. Lei?” she asked referring to the band aid on my head, I noticed Jimin tensed up in his seat, Jungkook was still not around though

“I wasn’t looking where I was going and I ran into a post” I lied, I saw Jimin giving me a confused look but I just ignored it.

“well better watch where you’re going next time” she said, I nodded in response “please turn you books to page 34” she instructed, Jimin  gave me a look of relief and thanks and honestly speaking it was freaking adorable.

[V’s POV]

I saw Lei and Jimin giving each other looks, I don’t exactly know what they mean but I don’t like it, first it was holding hands and now it’s exchanging looks, this pisses me off. I punched Jimin in the arm.

“What was that for?” he yelled, everyone turned their attention towards us.

“Is there a problem Mr. Taehyung? Mr. Jimin?” the teacher asked, I shook my head and so did Jimin and he sulk down into his seat.

Why do I feel this way about Jimin and Lei?