chapter 9

Chapter 9:

The following morning I headed to school, I went ahead of Taehyung because he was still in the shower and I couldn’t afford to be late. As I reached the classroom and sat down on my seat, Jimin came and leaned on a chair in front of me.

“I heard you’re working for V again” he said with an amused smirk on his face. “I knew you couldn’t resist him” he joked

“For your information I was forced to work for him, we wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer” I told him, he chuckled.

“Typical V” he said then sat down in front of me, he then grabbed my phone on top of my desk and started browsing, after a few moments he then started typing on my phone then pulled out his and handed it back to me.

“What did you do?” I asked him and checked my phone; he sent a text to himself.

“So you still keep V’s texts” he said placing back his phone inside his pocket, I did not respond “I was hoping we’d  drop by my house again, and this time without V” he said.

“That sounds great” I said placing my phone back on top of my desk

“Great” he got up from his seat and smiled at me “I’ll call you tonight” he said then winked at me.

The whole day Taehyung didn’t come to school, I wonder what happened to him, as I was placing books at my locker and about to head home, J-Hope, Jungkook and Jinsurrounded me.

“Can I help you?” I asked them.

“I’m going to apologize in advance to what we’re going to do to you Lei” Jungkook said

“What?” I asked confused then J-Hope placed his hand and covered my mouth, Jin who was behind me quickly tied my hands together, and was placed on J-Hope’s shoulder and was carried to a vacated classroom.

As soon as we entered the classroom, Jimin was there sitting on the teacher’s desk, he then got a questioning look plastered on his face.

“Why is she tied up?” he asked, J-Hope then placed me down and untied me.

“You said bring her here by all means” Jin said. As soon as I was untied I punched the three of them in the arm, making them wince in pain

“You could’ve just asked me to come here” I told them.

“Sorry, we thought you’d say no” Jungkook said rubbing his arm.

“Why am I here anyway?” I asked Jimin who smiled brightly at me.

“Sit” he said asking me to seat on the teacher’s desk “I want to sing you something” he said.