chapter 8

Chapter 8:

“Oh hey!” Taehyung said with a bright smile plastered across his face, I felt Jimin’s hand tensed up

“What are you doing here?” Jimin asked forcing a smile

“I just dropped by, you’re mom let me in” Taehyung said “you don’t mind do you? Lei?” he asked then turned his attention towards me.

“Actually--” I said bitterly but was cut off by Jimin

“it’s fine, we were just going to watch a movie” Jimin said then let go of my hand and headed to where Taehyung was sitting and sat down beside him, Taehyung shifted over to the other side so I was left to sit in the middle of the two of them, awkward.

“What are we watching?” Taehyung asked full of enthusiasm.

“Miracle in Cell No. 7” Jimin said then pressed play on the remote.

The whole movie either Taehyung was text or stuffing his face with food that was supplied by Jimin’s caretakers of the house, he wasn’t paying attention to the movie. Jimin on the other hand was so absorbed in the movie; he even got teary eyes but denied he did. I on the other hand cried so much, and during the times I cried Jimin would wrap his arm around me and pulled me tight towards him, Taehyung would just roll his eyes.

“How was it?” Jimin whispered as the movie finished

“Great movie” I said patting the tissue on face to get rid of the tears. He then gave me the most adorable smile I swear I have ever seen, the same sweet smile Taehyung used to give me, but I don’t care about him now. I smiled back at him and he slowly was leaning towards me. This isn’t happening right? I’m just dreaming.

“Boring!” Taehyung exclaimed ruining my small moment with Jimin “It’s getting pretty late, I think Lei and I should head home” he said then pulled me up from my seat, I raised my eyebrow at him.

“You know what, he’s right.” Jimin said getting up from his seat “I would have offered to take you home but it V beat me to it” he whispered to me, I blushed lightly at his gesture.

“Let’s go” He said grabbing my wrist tightly, he was about to tug my arm but before he could Jimin placed his arm around my shoulder preventing Taehyung to do so.

“See you tomorrow” Jimin whispered then kissed me lightly on the cheek making me blush the deepest shade of red. I felt Taehyung’s hold tighten and he glared at Jimin who had a cocky smile plastered on his face. I don’t get what’s going on between these two. Taehyung then pulled me out the door.

“Hey!” I said he did not respond he just kept pulling out the gate “it hurts!” I added, he still didn’t respond, as we reached past the gate, pulled my arm from his grip he raised his eyebrow at me “what is wrong with you?!” I yelled at him

“Didn’t I tell you not to come by his house?” he scolded me, I don’t know what is his problem and he definitely has no right to tell me what to do and not to do.

“This does not concern you” I told him, he sighed loudly in annoyance

“We’re going home” he said grabbing my arm once again

“Home?” I said confused

“to my house, you work for me again” he said sternly leaving me dumbfounded “I’m not waiting for your answer”