chapter 14

Chapter 14

[Jimin’s POV]

“You know what do what you want with her” V said and just if on cue, Suga, Rapmon, Jin, Jungkook and J-Hope entered the bathroom. It seems like my plan is backfiring.

“What is going on?” Suga asked confused but they could all feel the tension in the room. “Who’s her?”

“Nothing” V said pissed, he then left the boys’ room. Everyone stared at me, giving me all questioning looks.

“Dude, what’s with you and V?” Jungkook asked “is this about Lei? Dude I told you to stay away from her you know V likes her”

“You and V are bestfriends, don’t let some girl ruin BTS” J-Hope said

“Exactly why I’m doing this” I told them, they gave me questioning looks again “just trust me, I know what I’m doing”

After class I headed to the open court to play basketball by myself, I sometimes shoot hoops alone to clear my head, I really thought I know what I’m doing with Lei and V but now I’m not so sure, I thought I could handle everything but it seems like everything is going wrong.

After having some frustrating thoughts I ran from the half court to the ring to do a layup but I jumped wrong and fell putting pressure on my ankle, I fell on the floor in pain holding my ankle.

“Dammit!” I cursed holding my ankle in pain

“Jimin” I heard Lei yelled as she ran towards me, her eyes full of concern

“What are you doing here?” I asked her, she raised her eyebrow at me.

“I was heading to the grass field to play soccer when I saw you fell” she said as she untied my shoelace and took my shoe off, she grabbed her handkerchief from her bag and tied it around my ankle tightly. “That was quite a fall you had, it’s already starting to swell up” she said

 My heart started to race, I could feel my cheeks heat up. I don’t know why I feel this way, I have honestly never met as genuine and nice as Lei, now I know why V loves her and I’m afraid I’m starting to fall for her too.

[Lei’s POV]

“we should go to infirmary” I told him and pulled him up, I placed his arm around my shoulder and helped him walk slowly to the infirmary so his ankle could have better treatment.

“thanks” he said shyly looking away embarrassed, I couldn’t help but smile at Jimin, I have never seen this side of Jimin before, it’s adorable.

We headed inside the infirmary, Jimin sat down while I grabbed the bandages from the medicine case and started wrapping Jimin’s ankle, after a while I finished securing his ankle.

“there we go” I said getting up from my kneeling position “you should avoid putting pressure on it for a while” I told him, he did not respond, instead of saying anything he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, our lips meet once again, after a few seconds he slowly pulled me on top of him so I was straddling on him, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.