chapter 6

Chapter 6:

[V’s POV]

“Why are you doing this?” I asked Jimin while we were peeing at the boys’ room, we were standing beside each other facing the urinals, he just chuckled

“Have you forgotten our bet?” he asked me, I raised my eyebrow at him. then he smirked. I suddenly remembered the bet we made about a year ago.

“You’re seriously not trying to sleep with her are you?” I asked him, he shrugged and zipped his pants up, I did the same and headed to the sink

“Why? does it bother you?” he asked with a cocky smirk

“No, I just don’t think you should be hooking up with my maid” I told him, I lied, the fact that he’s trying to hook up with her bothers me.

“What bet?” Jin said out of nowhere, I didn’t even realize he was here.

“We made a bet to see who could sleep with Park Lei first” Jimin said “I actually thought you had her when you two dated but Mr. Bad boy here backed out” he added.

“Backed out?” Jin asked as we headed out the door.

“He fell inlove with her and didn’t want to continue dating her because of a bet” Jimin said then laughed

“I was inlove with her, I just thought involving someone as innocent as her is wrong” I told them and Jimin laughed again.

“but the bet wasn’t called off so it’s still game on bro” Jimin said and as if on cue Lei was walking in the hallway reading a book. “Lei!” he called out catching her attention.

[Lei’s POV]

“hey” I said as Jimin walked towards me leaving V and Jin behind him, V had an angry look plastered on his face “What’s his problem?” I asked Jimin, he turned his head towards V.

“ignore him” he answered then wrapped his arm around my shoulder “So I was wondering I would take you out tonight, you know to say thank you for not telling on me hitting you with a door”

“you don’t have to, it’s not really a big deal” I told him, he smiled

“but I want to” he responded, I couldn’t say no so I just nodded “pick you up at 6” he said giving me a wink and headed back to V and Jin