Chapter 1: Return

-Note-

"italic"  : the characters are conversation in chinese

"underline" :stream

[i]

Location: Shanghai, China

"[ ], it's time to go" A red haired male entered the room, the girl gave him a brief glance before returning to her phone.. With a dull face she hummed. The male approached her with a gentle smile.

"Thank you for watching my today stream, please hit like and subscribe to my channel!" He looked at the phone's screen to see a buzz cut male smiling at the camera, and behind him was a boy with a bow cut who was covered in make-up, he continued to observe, the redhead scoffed.

"Hobin say goodbye to our viewers." The guy turned around to face the boy.

" He looks a lot like Dowoon." [] mumbled quietly, the male next to her widening his eyes.

' she remembered ? ' he thought, the male inhaled softly before taking her phone and leading her outside.

" let's go, it's time "

The two entered a grand hall, where they met a tall man wearing a black eye patch over his left eye. He kept a stern glare on one of his men while speaking with them. He turned around as soon as he heard footsteps, his hard look softening.

" Ah [ ] you're here. Are you excited? you're coming back to Korea after all." As he smiled warmly at her, the man said. "Have you made up your mind about which school you want to transfer to?"

"Gyerong high" she said. The man nodded, he then turned to the red hair male.

" Gen, look after her alright?" He said softly. With a nod Gen respectfully bowed to the man.

"Yes sir."

Location: Korea

The Wang's airport

[] walked out of the airport, followed by Gen, who was carrying both her and his luggage. When the two noticed a black luxury car near the entrance, they moved closer to it.

"Mr Gen. and Miss [], good evening. My name is Kyung, and I'll be your driver." The black-clad man bowed to them both before taking their suitcases and loading them into the back of the car. The three got into the car and drove away.

The Wang's penthouse

Gen and [ ] stepped out of the car when they arrived at a luxurious-looking apartment. Two lines of men bowed to them when they arrived.

" Welcome back miss [ ] !!" They all shouted at the same time. While walking inside the building, she gave them a mild wave. Across the street, there was a certain light brown hair staring at them, mostly at the girl. He then walked away, a familiar feeling inching up to his chest, shrugging his shoulders.

The girl stopped her track, she turned around behind her. Gen noticed her behaviour, he also turned behind and saw nothing was there. Returning his gaze to her

"Is there...anything wrong?" He questioned. [ ] then shook her head gently then continued to walk inside with Gen beside her.

[ii]

She yawned as she sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone.

A knock was heard on her door

"Come in" She exclaimed loudly, Gen entered the room