Chapter 7: Did you got punked? LOL

"So what do you think?" Gen excitedly asked while showing [   ] his new motorcycle

"It's...okay" She said bluntly. Gen pouted then hop on to the vehicle. Her phone then vibrated, she take a look and realized it's from Taehoon

Taehoon

"Where are you?"

"Hop on" Gen called while starting the engine. [  ] put it on silent then put away her phone, she climbed onto the vehicle, wrapping her arms around Gen's torso

'I'll text him later' She thought.

After a short ride to their school, [  ] got down from the motorcycle. Waiting for Gen to park it.

"How about you head to class first? I need to hand Gaeul something" Gen suggested, [  ] shrugged with a small "okay" and walked away.

On her way to class, she felt like she's forgetting something but she shrugged it off.

The red haired was walking towards the direction to Gaeul's classroom until he heard her voice.

"That's not true!" He heard. Rasing a brow he looked inside the classroom and saw a girl hanging Gaeul from her jacket.

"This bitch is quite an actor isn't she? She's making me look like a bitch" The girl who is tormenting Gauel laughed

" What do you think you're doing?" Gen spoke up while stepping into the classroom, he shot a daggers look at them.

"Who is that?"

"That's Hu Gen from second years"

"Scram" Gen towered the crew staring menacingly at them. Them gulped nervously.

"Who do you think you're talking to punk?" One of the guys charged towards Gen with a fist. Easily dodging it, the red haired male then slapped the guy in the face making him stumbled a few feet back.

"C-come one let's get outta here dude..." one of them said, Gen scoffed as he watched them scramble away.

"Thank you" Gaeul thanked him, Gen then patted the girl's head gently

"Don't mention it. Oh right, this is for you." Gen said giving her a bottle of refreshing drink.

"I saw you really pale yesterday so have a rest, little one" Gen smiled, Gaeul blushed slightly while taking the bottle.

"I'm off to class now, see you" He said before walking away.

‐-------------------------------

Taehoon sitting at his seat with a frown while staring at his phone.

'She left me on read?!' He pouted angrily. Taehoon then noticed one of his classmates was staring at him.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" He exclaimed, glaring at the guy.

"N-nothing, s-sorry Taehoon" the guy shreked as he put his hands up.

"Stay the fuck out of my sight" Taehoon grumbled then exited the classroom leaving the guy breathed out in relief.

‐----------------------------

"So [   ], where do you want to go next?" Bomi asked the girl walking beside her while putting away her phone.

"Can we go get ice cream?" She asked.

"Of course! I know a place" Bomi grinned brightly. " But aren't you suppose to head to the library with Yeonwoo?" Bomi asked.