Chapter 5: Let's just go

" I'm telling you, when [  ] was staring at me, I thought I'm gonna get caught" Snapper said

"Haha, really?"

"I guess I've to be careful from now on,haha" Snapper chuckled while nudging Hobin.

" haha yeah, look at you working independently on your own, giving me report and all haha" Hobin laughed nervously " But be careful next time"

"Snapper you son of a bitch, why did you call me when you get caught?!" Taehoon stood in front of them glaring menacingly at the two while he was holding [  ]'s hand.

'Why am I here again?' She thought. Glancing at Taehoon then at her friends.

"I just thought your Taekwondo moves looked really cool" Snapper said while scratching his head nervously.

"Oh really?"

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" A voice yelled, they turned to see Gaeul ran towards them

"WHO IN THE WORLD KIDNAPPED MY BOYS! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT! YOU'RE DEAD-" The moment she saw Taehoon, she stopped and walked away

"So he's a bully huh? Gosh darn it-"

Gaeul stood next to Hobin, avoiding eyes contact.

"I- I called Gen earlier, so hang in there a bit" Snapper whispered to Hobin. Hobin sighed in relief

"So let me get this straight, you guys just wanted to film me huh?" He asked

"Yeah, that's exactly it!"

"We'll delete it right away-"

"I don't care if you delete it or not" Taehoon said while taking out his vape "but-"

"No smoking" [  ] said looking at him.

"What?"

"No smoking" She repeated, Taehoon muttered a small 'right' before dropping it on the ground and stomped on it, breaking the vape.

Taehoon then returned to talk to the three, until.

"Give me your YouTube channel" He said.

"What...huh?"

Suddenly, Snapper was being kick in the stomach by Taehoon. The male dropped to the ground and coughed violently.

"Hey V-hit, do you have 500 won?"

"W-What?"

"I guess you don't" before Taehoon could kicked Snapper in the face, [  ] grabbed Taehoon's jacket, pulling him back preventing him from beating her friends.

"What are you doing?" He glanced at her. Her hand trembled slightly, clutching his jacket.

"Stop it" She said, staring at him with a frown on her face.

"Why?"

"Aiss, you're still an asshole like before, Taehoon Seong." Gen exclaimed walking towards the group with a metal bo staff. Hobin, Snapper and Gaeul smiled brightly upon seeing him.

Gen glared daggers at the tall male. Spinning the bo staff while walking a bit faster towards him.

"Gen" [  ] warned, the red haired stopped, letting go of Taehoon's jacket, she walked towards Gen.

"Let's just go" She said, glancing slightly at Taehoon. Gen gave Taehoon a side glared before picking up Snapper and carried the male away. Hobin and Gaeul followed suit, not wanting to stay any longer.

Taehoon stared at [  ], his expression dropped to a sad look. Picking up his bag and walking away.

Gen took Snapper to the hospital and told [  ] to head home first.