Chapter 24: Memories [7]

"I did you a huge favor, haha!" Taehoon laughed at the confused boy who just had his hair done and ears pierced.

"You look much better after going to the hair salon" He continued, ruffling the boy's hair "And you even had your ears pierced. You should be grateful."

"But I was the one who had to pay for everything..." Dowoon whimpered

"If you don't stop talking, your ears won't be the only thing to bleed.

"Uh okay...Anyway, [ ] how are you feeling?" Dowoon focused his attention on the depressed girl, entirely ignoring the fact that the three of them had just skipped school.

"Good," she said flatly. Just then, his phone rang, and he took it out, immediately regretting his decision.

"Ah! My dad is calling me!" He became terrified and was about to press the answer button.

Dowoon was slapped in the head with a loud thud.

"You pick that up and you're dead"

"What am I supposed to do about my piercing when I go back home?!"

"Just tell your dad that they accidentally got pierced when you tripped."

[ ] noticed it and burst out laughing.

"Aha! You laughed" Dowoon yelled and started tickling her. Dowoon laughed along with her when she burst out laughing and begged him to stop.

"Alright, quit yapping. Now you pick somewhere to go." Taehoon turned them off and said to [ ].

"It kinda sounds like you don't know how to have fun either" Dowoon chuckled, drawing a glare from the taller male.

"What was that? You want me to punch you?"

"N-No, sorry!"

"Alright you two" She smiled "Let's go to the arcade" She said holding both of their arms.

Suddenly, something fell from her pocket. Taehoon grabbed it and moved it closer to see what it was.

It was a watch

"Is this yours?" He asked, handing it to her.

"Oh- It must have fallen out from my pocket." She laughed nervously. "I was about to give it to you, Taehoon"

"For me?"

"How lame, you got me a watch?" The male smirked

"If you don't want it then it's okay" He snatched it back from her as she was ready to put it back in her pocket.

"No way, I keeping this now you monkey" He then put it on his wrist and examine it. "It's mine now and you're not taking it back"

This however, made her smile and happy.

"Hey there!" The three of them turned around and saw two unfamiliar girls

"You three wanna hang out with us?" They asked

"Not interested," Taehoon replied bluntly before dragging both Dowoon and [ ] away.

But the two girls started to clung onto her.

"What's your name?"

"You're so cute!"

"[ ]" She replied awkwardly

"[ ]? What a cute name!" The blackette pinched her cheek. [ ] suddenly felt a bit fuzzy inside, she then smiled at them

"Really? Thanks"

"Your accent is so cute too, are you a foreign?"

"Let's go to a karaoke place! Let's have some fun!" They said before dragging the girl away, followed behind were Dowoon and Taehoon.