Chapter 23: Memories [6]

Taehoon is upset

After the 'Beom Seok incident' no one dared to mention it again in front of her since it was too traumatized for [ ]. Everything flows away silently every day.

[ ] was really gloomy these days, she has been awfully quiet, no smile, no laughing.

She came to class for a few days but eventually she stopped showing up to school and the studio

Gen and Dowoon tried to cheer her up a few time but nothing seems to work.

But Taehoon wasn't having it, she ignored the male constantly, avoiding him in every way she could.

One day, he gathered all of his courage and went up to strike up a conversation with her. But she responded with

"Taehoon...I want to be alone please..."

And she walked away.

This isn't like her at all, not gonna deny it, but he missed her, missed the way she called him 'TaeTae' and clung onto his back every time.

His thoughts were racing with her present and everything she represented. He couldn't take his mind off her.

He has fallen for [ ]. But he seems to have a hard time showing it.

Taehoon strolled along the street, wondering whether she felt the same way he did and why she avoided him

Then a short figure caught his attention, he recognized that person everywhere.

It was [ ], in her cream cheongsam, standing not too far behind her were two women in black. They were likely guarding the girl.

"Hey!" He called, walking a bit faster towards her. The girl jumped slightly and glanced at him.

She looked so tired.

"Taehoon...?" She muttered, stepping a few steps back but a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!"

"What are you doing to the young mistress?!" The two women shoved him away, they stood in front of [ ] and created a protective wall.

"No, he's my friend. It's alright" She said, telling both of them to step aside.

They did.

[ ] finally stood in front of him, she looked away avoiding eye contact.

Taehoon took a deep breath before saying.

"What are you doing here? You haven't come to school or the studio" He asked

"Well...I'm not feeling well, that's all"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I..." She sighed, she didn't have a word.

"Stop doing that..." Taehoon spoke a bit more quietly. "It's not your fault"

[ ]'s shoulders trembled slightly. Tears began to swarm on her eyes.

"I'm sorry" She whispered. Then she was being pulled into a hug

"Why are you apologizing, dumbass"

Taehoon remained still, allowing her to cry into his shirt.

Afterwards, they pulled apart.

"Thanks" She smiled.

"So what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, it's my birthday, dad took me out for dinner today. We were just about to head home" She explained

"Today...is your birthday?" He asked a bit more quietly. Which she nodded