Chapter 2: New friends!

[i]

Apparently, the video of Hobin and the yellow haired guy - who was supposed to be Jihseok Woo or as known as Snapper- It has gone viral and reached 11 million views on youtube.

[ ] and Gen had grown close to Moonseong - Gen introduced her to him- and they frequently went to the gym together.

Today is going to be something different.

"So I was surprised to see that, the two guys in that recent video that went viral are my classmates!" Pakgo spoke in front of the camera. He was streaming, using Snapper and Hobin to gain more views. [ ] was sitting at her desk minding her own business. Gen and Moonseong said they were going to head to the cafeteria to get some drinks for them and the girl. She was writing something in her small notebook.

AMNESIA GO AWAY!!

▼Hobin: the nice boy that looks like Dowoon. (friends)

▼Moonseong: friend

▼Dowoon: friend (maybe?)

▼Pekgu (??): jackass (do not approach)

She then startled by a scream. She turned to see Hobin was pointing his accusing finger at Pakgo. She then felt someone tucking on her shirt, glancing at the person she saw the guy with yellow hair.

"Um...you might wanna stand up and back away, you know...in case." He nudged his head at Hobin and Pakgo. Closing her notebook she then backed away standing next to Snapper. A box of chocolate/strawberry/other flavour milk being put on her head.

"What's going on?" Gen asked, the girl shrugged accepting the milk box from him. She then gave Moonseong a small wave which the male smiled softly, waving in return.

All eyes were on Hobin and the only thing they could do is listening and whispering to each other about how Hobin wasn't scared and how Pakgo was fucked. But before Pakgo could say anything, Hobin continued to scream at him.

" THERE'S NO RAFFLE AND NO WINNER!! IT'S ALL FAKE! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT GIVING AWAY A COMPUTER IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!! HE'S AN ASSHOLE!!"

"HE PRETENDS TO BE NICE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA BUT HE'S A BULLY WHEN THE CAMERA IS OFF!"

Unfortunately, Pakgo's phone was out of battery, the live stream ended a while ago so every single thing Hobin said was useless. Pakgo wasn't looking so happy, enraged like a dog he began to beat up Hobin. Everything was being observed with her own eyes, and she had an upset expression on her face, indicating that she wasn't happy when her friend was being beaten up.

[ ] tucked on Gen's sleeve. The red-haired male then casually walked towards them, both hands in his pockets. Pakgo was sent backwards by Gen's brutal kick to the face.

"School is not the place for you to screw around, dickhead." the red haired said coldly while helping Hobin get up. For Pakgo, he had a hard time standing up, once he did, Pakgo held his bloody nose breathing angrily ready to kill whoever did this to him.

When Pakgo came face to face with Gen, he locked his gaze on the taller man, who returned the stare with even more intimidation than the shorter male. Moonseong appeared beside Gen and gave him a warning look before Pakgo could do anything. The buzz cut withdrew and backed away.

"Scram." Gen glared at him, Pakgo clenched his teeth and walked out of the classroom with his pals while Gen scowled at him.. Gen and [ ] then took Hobin to the nurse office.

"Um...thanks uh..."

"Gen"

"Right Gen...Thanks man." Hobin then looked to the female standing next to Gen while scratching his head sheepishly. [ ] returned with a soft smile and a small wave.