Chapter 9: We're not dating!

"That's really cute" Taehoon smirked as he stared down at Hobin. Gen, on the other hand, was snickering as he stood beside Taehoon.

"He looks like a little toy figurine" Gen cracked out, pointing at Hobin.

Taehoon then told Hobin to run backwards while Gen and him stood a side watching the boy practice his kick.

"Taekwondo uniforms really do make anyone look good" Taehoon suddenly said. Gen glanced at the male slightly

"Were you thinking about her when you said that you pervert" He exclaimed at the same time nudging his elbow at Taehoon.

"You looked ugly when you wear it, Gen" Taehoon mocked the taller male, a tick appeared on his forehead.

"I bet you'll look ridiculous when you wear our uniform" Gen said with a grin.

"Fuck off" Taehoon glared at Gen then turned back to Hobin

"You need to come to the studio everyday with that uniform on" Taehoon spoke to Hobin.

"W-Why are you making me do this  Taehoon?" Hobin asked still running backwards as he was told to.

"You have to call me Master Seong" Upon hearing this the red haired male cringed slightly. Taehoon then walked away.

"Watch him for me, I have to go somewhere " He said to Gen before closing the door.

"What?! He asked you to teach him!" Gen protested but it was too late because Taehoon is already long gone

"This fucker..." Gen cursed. He then turned back to Hobin who was currently stop running

"Tired already? Keep running" Gen said, Hobin muttered a small 'right' before he continued running backwards. Gen crossed his arms while watching Hobin.

"I asked him to teach me how to do a back kick but why do I have to keep running backwards?" Hobin asked while still dashing backward

"Oh? It only seems pointless to you, but that's how you train to do a back kick" Gen explained " now less talking, focus"

"O-okay!"

The next day, [   ] came to the dojang to watch Hobin train with Taehoon. Gen didn't come with her so he asked Taehoon to look after the girl for him.

"Alright, you can rest now" Taehoon said while yawning. Hobin then laid face-down on the floor breathing heavily

"Hobin, you shouldn't lay down right after you finish training, stand up" [  ] said as she walked over to Hobin, yanking him up by the back of his shirt.

Trying not to lose balance, Hobin held onto the girl for support. This however making Taehoon feel irritated.

"Breathe in from your nose and exhaled from your mouth. " Hobin followed her instructions, and he eventually felt better. She then let go of him, and Hobin landed flat on his back.

[  ] then took out an inox container from her bag, sitting down beside Taehoon.

"Come here Hobin" She called, Hobin sat in front of them. [  ] then gave each of them a small bowl of sweet soup.

"What is this?" Hobin asked curiously

"It's Ching Bo Leung" She answered.

"Huh? What is that?"

"It's sweet soup" Taehoon replied in annoyance. Hobin blinked still in confusion.

"Ching Bo Leung is both traditional herbal medicine and a desert" She explained pointing at the small bowl Hobin was holding