Chapter 3: Do I...know you?

[i]

The next day, Gen and [ ] were on their way to visit Moonseong at the gym they usually come to. They both met Moonseong on their way there

"Moonseong! Hey man" Gen greeted, the velvet haired male turned around to a familiar voice and he saw Gen and [ ].

" Oh, hi Gen, [ ]"

"Hi Moonseong." She said. The three talked for a second then Gen suggested going to the crepe shop.

While waiting for their order, Moonseong's phone vibrated, someone was calling him. He excused himself before walking off. Gen returned, holding three crepes in his hand. [Handing one to [ ], they ate their crepes together.

It didn't take long for Moonseong to return, Gen handed him the other crepe

"Thanks, sorry guys. It was Bomi, my friend from elementary school. Do you mind if we go see her for a bit?"

"Sure" Gen then turned to [ ] waiting for her answer. She nodded and they started to head towards the park. Far away, she noticed a tall girl with a familiar short male, it was Hobin.

They walked towards them. Hobin then turned around to see the three of them.

"Hey little guy" Gen was the first one to speak. [ ] gave the tall female a small wave which she returned with a small smile, the brown haired female then remembered something.

" I remember you two!" Bomi exclaimed

" Ah you're the McDonald girl" Gen said

" Yep that's me" She chuckled "I'm Bomi by the way" she introduced herself

" I'm Gen and this is [ ]" Gen said.

"Hi [ ]" Bomi smiled at the girl.

They talked for a bit, before [ ] said she wanted to go to the arcade. Saying their goodbye, Gen and [ ] went to the arcade.

Arriving at the place, [ ] looked around in awe. Something felt so familiar about this place.

"Shoot...I don't have any change. Wait here alright? I'll be back" He said before heading somewhere.

"Hey...you," a trembling voice said, slightly moving her head. She noticed a tall, light-brown-haired male. He was staring at her and shakily pointing his finger at her.

"Do I....know you?" She cocked her head. Before approaching her, he tightened his fist. But before he could touch her, he was sent backward by a punch to the face.

Gen stood tall in front of her protectively, glaring down at the male.

"You- So you finally decided to come back? And didn't even try to reach out for me?!" The light brown-haired man let out a torrent of wrath.. Whenever his eyes trailed over to the girl, he felt his heart ache.

Gen then gave [ ] some coins and told her to play at the arcade for a bit, she nodded and began to walk away, but she stopped mid-way and looked back at the light brown haired male. She continued walking away, thinking that something about him felt familiar.

He was about to stand up and chase after her but Gen grabbed his shirt collar.

"Let's have a talk, dipshit" Gen then dragged him outside.

A little bit later, the red haired came back and saw [ ] was standing at one of the plushie machines, she was pouting. He snorted then walked towards her.

"Which one?" He asked to catch her attention, she turned to look at him then pointed at a light brown grumpy cat.

'That's one ugly cat,' He thought. But tried to get it for her anyway.