Chapter 6: Prove it then

A month passed by quicker than [  ] thought. Today was the day Hobin will fight with Taehoon.

Gen and [  ] walked side by side with Hobin and Gaeul.

"Hey, did you heard?" Snapper said while holding the camera towards Hobin.

" It rained on the day the national weather service was supposed to have their employee field day"

" I'm glad it's not raining, I gotta do laundry today" Gen yawned, [  ] watched as the color on Hobin's face drained away.

"You said you have a plan for beating Taehoon right? What a relief, haha!"

"Hobin, you alri-" Suddenly Hobin ran away, startled the girl.

"OY HOBIN! A promise is a promise! Where are you going?!" Gen yelled just then [  ] also ran after him.

"A- [  ]!"

[ ] followed behind Hobin to a restroom, she hesitated a bit before stepping in where she saw Taehoon was inside.

'How did he know he's here?' She thought while watching Hobin grab the hose, turning it on and direct it on Taehoon's face.

"Are you mental?" She muttered, quietly watching everything.

"Lesson one of how to fight, make your opponent lose his cool" Hobin said.

"You know what, asshole? That worked" Taehoon glared at Hobin while running his hand through his soaking wet hair.

"Lesson three of how to fight. How to win against a Taekwondo athlete. " Gen and Snapper arrived at the restroom to see Hobin splashed water everywhere in the room.

"Hey Seong" Gen called, Taehoon glanced at the male.

"If you win, I'll admit that you're strong enough to protect her, we'll consider it" Hobin and Snapper turned to look at the red-haired male in disbelief as he spoke.

"W-what? Whose side are you in?" Snapper asked.

"I'm on no one side, how dare he dragging [  ] into this." Gen said crossing his arms.

" I don't need your damn approval, I'm stronger than him" Taehoon scoffed, glaring at Hobin.

"Prove it then, pussy" Gen smirked.

Hobin then charged towards Taehoon just to being punched straight in the face by the taller male.

" did you really think, I'd only use my leg in a fight? This feel like a street fight." Teahoon said while taking off his watch. Gen noticed a familiar watch on the male's hand.

'He still have that watch?' He questioned, glancing slightly at [  ] who was watching the fight in silent.

Hobin pushed himself up, trying not to fall back down again. Taehoon then grabbed Hobin shirt and slapped him multiple times

"What are you gonna do now?" Taehoon smirked, ready to slap the boy again. Then Hobin inflicted him a caft kick making Taehoon back away slightly.

[  ] then noticed what Hobin was wearing.

" water shoes?" She asked quietly. Just then sharp pain shot through her head, groaning softly she stumbled a few steps back. Gen quickly caught her.

"Hey hey, you alright?" He asked worriedly, placing his palm on [  ]'s forehead.

"No, I'm alright. Don't worry"

"Did you take your pills today?" He frowned, she shook her head slightly. Gen sighed

"Let's get you home."