Chapter 8: Don't care, you're older

"Do you think we should go back to the store and get more Ramyeon?" Gen asked as he and [  ] walked along side after going to the convience store. [  ] didn't answer him because she was texting on her phone.

"We should do something about that bad habit of yours." Gen grumbled. Her phone rang at that precise moment. It was a call from Bomi.

"Hello? Bomi?" She answered the call.

"Hi [   ] are you free at the moment?" Bomi asked from the other side. 

"Yeah, me and Gen were just heading home, what's up?" She asked.

"Can you both walked me home? I'm at McDonald where I'm working..." Bomi said.

"Yeah sure, we'll come get you." [   ] said before hanging up, she then turned to Gen.

"Bomi asked if we can walk her home." She said, the male shrugged with a small 'ok' and they both headed to where Bomi was.

-------------------------------

"Thank you for walking me home." Bomi smiled at the two while they were walking in the neighborhood. Bomi walked beside [   ] and Gen walked behind them.

"It's no problem, beside you said you were being stalked, no?" [   ] said, Bomi nodded with a sighed

"But hey, do you want to go shopping with me tomorow? I saw a very cute shop-" Bomi got cut of by bumping into a person.[ ] quickly caught the female, preventing her from falling.

"I'm sorry-" Bomi apologized. But when Bomi looked up to see a very large man staring at them in the most terrifying way, her face turned pale and she looked terrified. Protectively, Bomi pushed [ ] behind her.

"You guys are cute." He said licking his lips while staring down at them. 

"Wh-why are you following us?!" Bomi yelled slowly backed away. The guy was about to ran his hand through Bomi's hair, a hand grabbed his hand firmly.

"Back off." Gen stood tall in front of the girls with a protective manner, tightening his grip on the guy's wrist. Bomi took a few steps back with [  ], holding the girl close as they watched what happen.

The large male immediately tried to grab Gen by the throat. The male drew both of the guy's hands away, took a step forward, and Gen slammed both of his palms into the guy's chest with force, knocking him back a few feet.

"I told you to back off, Gen repeated with a threaten tone while cracking his knuckles "You wanna fight?" 

The large man charged at Gen like a raging bull. Gen's eyes narrowed as he kept a close eye on his opponent. Gen then tossed the guy into the air, flipping him over and slamming his entire boby to the ground with a whoosh.

Slowly the large guy stood up, he then breathed heavily while piercing his eyes at Gen. 

"I'm going to fuck up any good looking guy!"  He suddenly yelled the he ran towards Gen pushing both girls out of the way. [  ] reflexed quickly as she caught Bomi in time.

"HEY!! ASSHOLE!!" Both males stopped as they heard a yell. The four of them turned to see Hobin running towards them. The large man then picked him up the the throat lifting Hobin up onto the air.

"Who the hell are you?" 

"You're as light as feather" He then slammed Hobin on to the ground, Hobin couldn't even form a scream as pain shot through his veins. Hobin then fell into unconsciousness.

"ah...." 

--------------------------------------

Gen paid Taehoon a visit the next day at his dojang. Gen stood in front of the dojang's door as he knocked on it.