Chapter 12: Eck! My tongue!

"Look at what a subscriber gave me!" Hobin beamed excitedly as he shoved his phone towards Gen and [ ]. The both of them look at the screen to see a voucher

"Omakase?" Gen muttered. Hobin nodded.

"I got the same one too"[   ] said as she took out her phone and showed them a VIP invitation that Seongjun had sent her the day before..

"V-V-V-VIP?!" When Hobin and Snapper saw it, along with Rumi and Gaeul, they yelled loudly with widen eyes

" Yours said it's a dinner for two, so who are you bringing?" [ ] asked Hobin.

"Well..."

------------------------

"And I thought he gonna brought me with him to dinner" Bomi pouted angrily while ranting to her friend through face time.

[ ] giggled softly while fixing her hair.

"It's okay Bomi, let him have some fun with his friends. Beside, he's quite awkward when it comes to love and such." [ ] said. Bomi sighed.

"Right...By the way"

"You look so pretty!" She complemented the girl. "Are you going some where?"

"Yeah, I'm having dinner at Omakase Jun tonight." She said.

"So you're going with Hobin and his friend?" Bomi asked, the girl nodded while putting on her lips gloss.

"Alright, I think I'll get going now. See you Bomi" [ ] waved at the camera. Bomi smiled and waved back before ending the call.

[ ] walked out of the building and spotted Gen was standing and he was talking to the driver. He then saw her at the corner of his eyes.

"Woah, you look stunning" He beamed brightly. She was wearing a cream Cheongsam and her hair was styled in a neat low bun.

"Thanks" Gen proceeded to check her dress then her hair making sure everything is perfect before open the door of the car for her to step in. "Whenever you're done, call me. I'll pick you up"

"You got it"

------------------------------------
Arriving at the restaurant, she got out of the car to see Hobin and Snapper, they were dressed in a formal suit.

"Oh-oh" Snapper and Hobin's jaws dropped the moment they saw her.

"Y-you look beautiful"

"Thanks, you both are looking very handsome too" She smiled while dusting off her dress before walking inside with them.

They sat at the counter just then Seongjun walked out wearing his usual cooking outfit. The counter was already prepared with mats, cups of tea and empty plates with chopsticks.

"Welcome to OmakaseJun, I'm a huge fan of yours" Seongjun began to pour some tea in their cup, the male then turned to [ ] as he smiled warmly

"You look gorgeous"

"Thank you" She smiled softly. The three males began to talk to each other while she was texting on her phone.

Taehoon

"You have any
plan for tonight?"

"I'm having dinner
right now"

"Where?"

"Omakase Jun
with my friends"