Chapter 36: Promise?

The next day, Yeonwoo had already spoken up about Seongjun making things turn into a big scandal. After she had ended the call with Hobin the night before, she couldn't help but have a bad feeling about the situation.

The girl banged her fist onto her father's office door, the man opens the wooden door and meets with a crying girl.

"[ ]! What's the matter?! Are you hurt?" Mr Long exclaimed, wiping away her tears

"Please let me go back to Korea! I'm already done with the tournament." She whimpered. "I want to help my friends."

"[ ], we talked about this" Mr Long frowned, his mind became more waver when he saw his daughter crying.

"I don't care! Let me go back!" She cried louder.

"Alright alright. Anything for you, happy?" The man sighed. "But I'm going with you, if anything happens give me a call, alright?"

"Okay..." She wiped away her tears, a sly smirk appeared faintly on her mouth.

By the time she got back to Korea, it was already night time. According to what Gen said the rest were at the office. She texted her friends but they didn't reply to her text, Taehoon as well.

"This is strange..." She mumbled walking faster so she could get to the office quicker.

"Oh the food is here-" Snapper said while opening the front door but met with a fist flying to his face instead.

Seongjun pounded on the poor male nonstop. "You motherfucker!" The man screamed

"That is one noisy fried chicken delivery! Why aren't you bringing it inside already?" Mangi exclaimed happily with a wide grin on his face, the large male skipped towards the front door.

"I'm not the delivery guy" Seongjun said "It seems I found the right place. All the Hobin Yu company members are inside right? Except for [ ] because she's in Beijing right now." He lifted up his head, a wide grin on his face.

"I'm not here to fight...I'm here to kill all of you!"

"Hello? Dad?" [ ] spoke into the phone

"[ ] are you heading to where your friends are right?" Mr Long asked

"Yeah, but none of them replied to my texts"

"I have found something about the scandal as well." The man said, his hand holding a paper file which Bing had found for him. "You go to your friends first and hurry, if you're late, I'm afraid it would be the last time you saw them"

"What-?!" The girl exclaimed loudly but her father had already ended the call.

"What a shame." Seongjun sighed, crouching down in front of Hobin. Behind the man were Snapper, Yeonwoo and Mangi all heavily injured.

"[ ] isn't here to save all of your asses anymore" Seongjun grabbed Hobin's shoulder who was currently unconscious and couldn't fight back. "The Wang's are on my side, you can't do shit to me." Seongjun slapped Hobin across the face

"You should stop relying on my sister." He said squeezing the boy's neck "And you even have the balls to get her involved in your shit?!"

"[ ] had a tough life and I hated it when people took advantage of her!"