Chapter 33: I love you too

"Taehoon, let go of me!" Gen chuckled, trying to break free from Taehoon who was putting him into a headlock by wrapping one arm around Gen's neck.

"Serve you right" Taehoon said "Why are you doing this to me?" The male asked.

"Alright! I'm sorry!" Gen wheezed. Taehoon loosen his grip, letting the red haired male go. The light brown haired male then made his way over to [    ] watching his friend get up and look at them.

"So...are you two officially dating now?" Gen asked, a teasing smile on his face. The couples immediately exploded into a deep red blush, [   ] slightly nudged the male next to her.

"Y...Yes" Taehoon muttered, the group then burst out, throwing colorful papers around the two while cheering even Yeonwoo was there too.

"Congrats!" They cheered loudly, [    ] smiled shyly as she held Taehoon's hand.

"I've never thought someone like Taehoon would get a girlfriend" Hobin said

"What is that supposed to mean, dipshit?" Taehoon shook his fist at Hobin threateningly.

"No, I'm sorry!" The boy shrieked.

"So does that mean you are not going back to China right?" Rumi asked.

"Oh, about that. I still have to go," She answered. "Only a day or two, I have a tournament coming"

"That's it? Gen made it sound like you're leaving forever." Snapper exclaimed, glancing at the taller male.

"When are you leaving?" Taehoon asked.

"About a day"

"Are you nervous?"

"Not really, but my sifu is going to be there" She said.

"Wait, Master Fu?" Gen chimed in, she nodded.

"Yikes"

"Who's that?" Hobin asked

"That's the one who taught [   ] and her brother martial art" Gen answered "He's a strict guy"

"I'll be fine." [   ] smiled reassuring the rest.

"Until then, let's spend some time together!" Gaeul suggested "Let's have a party tonight!" The girl exclaimed.

"Great idea!" Snapper joined in.

" I'll go get the beers," Gen said before heading outside. [ ] then dragged Taehoon inside with the others.

"Come on, Taehoon." She smiled.

"No no no, wait." Rumi said, blocking the couple's path. "[ ] you will be going with us" She spoke before separating the girl away from Taehoon and dragging her outside with Gaeul.

"You can have her back after we went out for the food!" The orange haired girl said loudly.

"Great, now I'm stuck with these dorks." Taehoon muttered annoyingly while glancing at the rest in the office. Yeonwoo was sitting on the couch comfortably and was having a conversation with Hobin and Snapper.

Mangi was just minding his own business on the phone.

Taehoon then suddenly remembered that [  ] is his now and no one else's. Feeling like a winner, the male hummed softly with a proud smile.

"What is he smiling about?" Yeonwoo asked quietly.

"I bet he was thinking of [ ]" Snapper smirked, whispering back.

"I heard that you morons."

"Come on, tell us" Rumi whined. "How did he confess?"

"Um..." [ ] laughed nervously, "Well...I ran after him after he left the restaurant"