Chapter 10: Are you happy?

A few day later, both [  ] and Gen were at Taehoon's dojang. [   ] sat beside watching Gen was helping Taehoon practising his kicks, after a while, she got bored and started to scroll through her phone.

"Try to bend for foot a bit more." Gen instructed, the light brown haired male did as told, kicking the punching pad. "There we go." Gen smiled.

"Take a rest, we'll continue later." Gen said while stretching his back. "Go stretching or something." The redhead said before walking towards [   ] who was on her phone texting.

"You should be practising too, you know." Gen told the girl. She spared a small glance at him.

"I did. This morning. " She said before turning back to her phone. "I woke up earlier than you." She smirked, making him roll his eyes playfully.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" Gen asked, [   ] gave him a hum before answering.

"I'm thinking Mapo Tofu*." She said making Gen's eyes sparkled.

"Good choice." He said happily. Just then [  ]'s phone got a notification, she clicked on it to see it was from Hobin's channel, clicking on the live stream the first thing she heard is Snapper's voice.

"What the hell, Hobin?! Why did you decide to fight him?!" Snapper yelled. "H-Hey everyone, We're Viral hit." The the camera turned towards Hobin and a large guy, both Gen and [   ] noticed it was the large guy from the night when they were walking Bomi home.

"Is he fighting a traditional Korean wrestler this time?" Gen asked in amuse while watching the stream with [   ]

"Hobin has no chance of beating him." Taehoon said while streeching. Gen glanced at Taehoon to see the guy wasn't have any shirt on. He scrunched his nose.

"Fucking christ, put your shirt back on." 

Taehoon then caught [   ] was staring at im, she immediately turned back to the stream as the tip of her ears went pink, making the male smirked.

"Even if that's true, he looks as determined as he did when he fought against me." Taehoon added

"Why is he grabbing the guy's boobs though..." [   ] suddenly said making both males snorted

As the fight went on, Hobin clearly didn't stand a chance with Mangi. Mangi then performed Ssireum's most iconic move - the takedown - the result was Hobin's body being slammed with full force on to the hard ground.

"So...He's dead?" Gen stated bluntly, upon hearing this, [  ] elbowed the redhead on his side making him let out a grunt in pain. Taehoon watched as he laugh quietly.

"Shut up." Gen glared at the light brown haired who was sitting beside [   ]. They then noticed Mangi was holding something on his hand.

"Is that..." Gen took a closer look. "Is that Hobin's spine?!" He exclaimed.

"No, Stupid. That's a spine protector." Taehoon corrected him. Hobin then slowly standing up, swaying left and right.

Then he started to dashing backward, a back kick was striked towards Mangi

But there's something wrong...

"That's low." Gen said bluntly watching Hobin kicked Mangi's manhood. [   ] covered her mouth as she laughed quietly.

To do a back kick, the fighter have to aim for the solar plexus.

Mangi then bagan to grab Hobin, lifting him up onto the air, ready to do another takedown.