Chapter 13: Are you crying...?

" [   ]! over there!" Rumi beamed happily as she pointed at the food cart across the street. 

"Let's go!" The orange haired girl basically dragging [   ] every where for an hour now. But she didn't mind. 

"Two plate of Tteokbokki please!" Rumi said to the lady, the old lady smiled as she prepared the food for them.

"That would be 5,000 won" The lady said, Rumi gave her the money and took the two plates from her. She handed one to [   ] and they began to eat.

"Mmm~ So good!" Rumi said, she then tilted her selfie stick to film [   ]'s face, [   ] glanced at the camera and gave it a small wave while chewing her food.

"Where should we go next?" [   ] asked Rumi.

"Let's go shopping." Rumi replied. "Yesterday, I found a really cute shop, I think it's near here." She said after swallowing her food.

"Excuse me" A voice was heard, they both turned around to see two young girls. "Are you Rumi Yeo? The beauty youtuber?" One of them asked

"Yep, it's me~" Rumi sang smiling at them

"W-We are your fans! Can we get a selfie? A-and her too, I think she's really pretty." the other one said shyly, looking at [   ] nervously.

"Of course~!" Rumi agreed then turned to [   ]. "[   ]?" 

[   ] shrugged her shoulder, she then stood near the three of them. One of the girl lifted her phone and took a selfie with Rumi and [   ].

"Thank you so much." They smiled, waving them good bye, Rumi and [   ] walked away.

"There it is!" After walking for a while, they both came across the shop that Rumi has mentioned earlier. Entering the shop, the two girls greeted with a cold air from the AC.

"Wow, they have so much stuff in here" Rumi beamed as she dragged [   ] around the shop.

[   ] then came across the keychain shelves which displayed full of variance kind of keychians. She laid her eyes on a grey rabit keychain, pursing her lips softly she took it from the shelve and walked towards Rumi who was trying on tons of difference outfit.

"These outfits are so cute, I can't choose" Rumi whined, the orange haired girl pouted as she looked at the pile of clothes she has chose.

"Let's take them all." [   ] said picking up all of them and walked towards the counter. Rumi was frozen for a second before skipped towards the girl.

"I-" Rumi was stopped by [   ] handing the cashier a black card, Rumi was baffled, her eyes were popping out and her mouth was wide open.

"Consider it as a gift from me." [   ]  smiled softly at the girl. "You worked so hard, so let me treat you for today." 

"I don't know what to say, but thank you so much." Rumi smiled as she wiped a tear has formed at the corner of her eyes. 

After the cashier has put all of their stuff in all of the bags, the two girls took them and exited the shop.

"Let's film a mukbang together at my place" Rumi suggested. 

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" [   ] asked, Rumi think about it for a bit then she noticed a convenience store nearby.

"There's a convenience store, let's go there and pick up some food" Rumi pointed her finger at the store, [   ] shrugged and followed the orange haired girl.

--------------------------------

"Is this for me?" Yeonwoo asked, his eyes sparkled as he stared at the rabit keychain on [    ]'s hand.