Part 10

As she was pulling a brush through her hair Emma heard Damon scream downstairs, she threw down the brush and rushed to the door. Damon's screams intensified as Emma hit the bottom step of the stair, she picked up her pace and ran into the living room. Damon was chained to a chair and the window's curtain was pushed aside, even though the sun had never effected him before, Damon was now burning in it. Emma got to the window and closed the curtain at least ending that part of his suffering.

"Who the hell did this?" She kneeled in front of Damon, looking for a way to help him.

Now out of agonizing pain Damon was happy to be sarcastic, "Oh, you know me babe, just trying to be super kinky."

"Did you forget the safe word?" Emma returned his sarcasm.

"Can you please just grab my ring please," Damon motioned with his head towards the floor in front of him.

Emma got up and walked over to the ring, picking it up off the ground and heading back over to Damon who had already managed to pull himself free from most of the chains, "Is this how you can stand in the sun?"

"Daylight ring, very few vamps are close enough with witches to get one," Damon pulled himself free from the rest of his chains and stepped over to Emma, "I got lucky from the get go."

Emma turned the conversation back to Damon's earlier predicament, "So who did that?"

"I thought it was one of Stefan's sick ripper games, but he said he didn't do it."

"Stefan saw you chained up and didn't help? Did he open the curtain and take off your ring?"

"No, I'm not sure how the hell that happened, but I think it has to do with whatever weird ass ghost issue we had last night."

Last night after they had gotten Stefan into Elena's car they called Bonnie and found out that Matt Donovan had gotten himself mixed up in a magic spell that could bring his sister back, Bonnie had fixed it just before Elena and Stefan ended up burnt up in Alaric's car.

"So get yourself ready, we need to go see our local witch," Damon followed Emma back upstairs so he could change his cloths.

Once they were both ready they got into Damon's car and headed towards the Grill, it was usually a good starting point to find someone. They didn't see her there but at the park area in the middle of town they found her talking with Caroline, Damon pulled his car up to them.

He didn't bother to get out of the car, "Greetings blondie. Witchy, I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you tried to get rid of Vickie Donovan."

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie was confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost," Damon seemed annoyed.

"And why do you think that?" Chimed in Caroline, happy to question Damon's logic, Emma rolled her eyes.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest, let's just say I'm having déjà vu."

Emma looked over at Damon, "You did that to Mason Lockwood?"

Damon ignored her as Caroline asked Bonnie about ghost interacting with the physical world.

"They can't," Bonnie answered.

"Yeah well I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it," Damon rolled up his window and sped off.

"You did that to Mason Lockwood? Why?" Emma wasn't sure what was going on, "Was he a hybrid too?"

"Nope, just a run of the mill werewolf," Damon replied.