part 1

Y/N POV

"It has been 2 months since I last saw you so why can't I get over you, how did you make me feel so upside down unless I was with you."

I said to myself hugging his hoodie to my chest, it still smelt like him and was always so warm to the touch.

The next day I woke up and wished that you leaving was still all just a bad dream but it wasn't and you where gone. "Were did you go" is what I whispered to myself, a tear rolling down my cheek and onto your hoodie. I always kept it next to my bed, neatly folded and sitting on my bedside table.

I started walking to school from my house and began thinking about you, I did this so often that it has become a routine now. You where so perfect until you left and ever since that devastating day I have lost all my friends. I'm even getting bullied now but no one seems to notice or care so I just ignored the blank judging stares and the painful moments that I have to endure almost daily.

Only 2 days a week is all the time I get to hide away from the world and actually have a break but I spend it all thinking and crying over you. I never said that I hate you so what did I do wrong, why don't you love me I loved you, why did you leave me without even saying goodbye?

I was now at school and was already overwhelmed with the usual negative attention that come with a lonely high school student.

As I was walking to my locker to grab my books, I was pulled back by the shoulders and slammed into the wall. The strange figure that was pressing me to the wall was hard to make out because my vision was still blurry from the collision between my head and the wall, which gave me a thumping headache.

"Ahhh." I released a wince of pain but it didn't seem to faze the large figure, after my vision returned I was finally able to make out who the figure was. It was James, the high school bully that tormented me constantly. "Hey little lady, don't you know your late to class?" He asked sarcastically, enjoying my pain and discomfort.

 "Hey little lady, don't you know your late to class?" He asked sarcastically, enjoying my pain and discomfort

"I wouldn't be if you had just left me alone." I screamed trying to wiggle free but he wouldn't let that happen, not without a fight.

"Now now, is that a way to talk to a classmate?" He asked wagging his finger in front of my face to tease me and taunt me.

"F*#k off you d*ck." I shouted digging my knees into his stomach so that he let go of me, he did and I ran to class as fast as I could.

Luckily I got there just in time before the last couple of students arrived.

"Good morning Y/N." The teacher greeted her students as the last of us walked through the door and sat at our selected seats.

Except for James. "Hello Miss." The whole class answered in sync almost robotic. James was still storming in after having me knee him in the gut and he already wasn't in a good mood.

He proceeded to walk to his usual seat that was right next to mine before the teacher stopped him, making hand gesters for him to listen closely. "Soon there will be a new student and I would like if he sat next to Y/N on his first day." The teacher spoke, pointing at his seat next to mine.

"Why, but I always sit there?" James asked shocked, realising he couldn't torment me seemed to ruin his day.

I smiled knowing that I would at least be left alone in class but that also meant that he would want to take his anger out on me at lunch. I then became very scared and also kind of curious because of the new student.

"Because this new student is from her old school so she could use that to comfort him." She answered and looked directly at me.

When I arrived at this highschool no one from my old high school came to this school so I was left alone.