part 8

After that I couldn't hear anything and it kept getting blurry, it all went black.

David's POV

Oh my god I've never seen him so cruel and careless, I raced in and grabbed him off of her.

"What the hell do you think you doing, you could of killed her." I screamed at Michael, I then checked to see if the girl was still alive.

"I don't know what...I'm so sorry." Michael started crying, why was he crying when he was the one who did it?

"We need to get her help somehow." I said freaking out, I tried to calm down before the door opened again. Then Robert walked in and analised the situation carefully before coming up with a plan, it was stupid but it might work.

"We could dump her at the hospital, that way we can get rid of this whole mess." Robert suggested to the group, we all nodded and picked her up so that we could carry her to the car.

We drove to the closest hospital and dumped her near the door of the emergency entrance, we wore  Ski masks so that our faces wouldn't be seen by any cameras.

Then we drove off and left her, she could be dead and what if the police find out it was us. I don't want to go to prison.

Jackson's POV

I'm so worried about Y/N. I've called her like a million times and she isn't picking up, where could she be. I know... I can drop by her house and see if she's even awake, yeah she probably just fell asleep after school. I got up  and started walking to her place that was just up the street and around the corner from where I lived, it was a nice refreshing walk seeing as how chill was the weather.

I got to Y/N's house and knocked on the door, her mother opened the door.

"Is Y/N at home...I would like to talk to her." I asked in a cheerful mood hoping to see her but her mother was not so cheerful, she looked more upset than anything.

"Are you alright Miss?" I spoke out of concern, she just opened the door a little further and looked at the ground. "I think...I think you should come inside and take a seat." She replied still looking at the ground, she seemed to be like she was missing something or someone.

"Ok then." I looked at her confused then stepped inside, she then instructed me to sit on the couch so I did.

She turned on the TV to the local news channel, I watched to see what she wasn't able to say. That's when I realised that Y/N's picture was on the news and above it there was MISSING in capitals, what how could this have happened.