part 3

James's POV

"Go out with me... you've been around that boy and it's making me jealous." I spoke releasing my grip on her wrists.

Why does this girl drive me so crazy, I felt like kissing her but she would never want that so I don't. "I already have a boyfriend so you're to late." She screamed at me and I let her go and at first I stumbled back a bit, I could see that she was going to run off. I could see the tension in her eyes so I crabbed her by the waist and cuddled her like a giant teddy bear.

Y/N POV
He grabbed me and after holding me like some sort of rag doll he spun me around and pressed me back against the wall with my hands bound by his hands.

I could hear foot steps go pass one by one but no one seemed to want to help nor did they seem to care, until I heard a formiliar voice through the crowd of people just walking by. I heard more foot steps but this time closer, like someone was running towards us "Y/N are you ok." Jackson asked as I was still squirming to get away from James's grip.

"This doesn't concern you." James spoke looking directly at me and not even concerned with Jackson's presence.

"Get the F#ck off of her." Jackson screamed tackling James's to the floor, they where fighting but I didn't know why.

James obviously doesn't care about me..does he? And even if he did I don't care about him.

"Stop... Jackson, he's not worth it."

I shrieked as I watched Jackson throw punch after punch directly at James's face and ribs.

After I screamed he stopped and James was left on the ground holding his hands to his ribs, he was curled  up in a fetal position and I kind of felt sorry for him.

This was something that he had deserved for a long time but just to teach him a lesson so he wouldn't hurt me or anyone else again..

"I thought he was going to hurt you!" Jackson sobbed as he turned around and fell into my open arms, he continued to cry on my shoulder for a while until we left.

Left James in pain on the floor, left our next class and even left the school. We walked to my house and stepped Inside. Mum was sitting on the couch and noticed us come in. "Are you both alright. I heard that there was a fight at your school just a moment ago." Mum said in a concerned tone that showed that she was only caring about our safety and well-being.

"Actually we might have something to do with that" I said as clear and truthful as possible, looking at my Mother desperately. "What do you mean?" She answered in a more accusing tone that left me scared and worrying about how to respond.