part 17

Two weeks later:

Y/N POV

It has now only been two week since I was released from the hospital, Jackson and I have been catching up a lot. We went to the movies and stayed up to watch the stars, I'm also going to meet his parents soon.

"You ready?" I heard him call out from the down stairs of my house, it was finally the day we have both been waiting for.

"Soon, just a minute." I called out as I finished getting dressed and walked out of the bathroom and into my room, I stood directly in front of my tall mirror that was lent up against the wall.

" I called out as I finished getting dressed and walked out of the bathroom and into my room, I stood directly in front of my tall mirror that was lent up against the wall

I was wearing a beautiful white floral dress, I twirled in it several times in front of the mirror before exiting my room and proceeding to walk down stairs. "Wow...you look-you are so perfect." Jackson stared at me as I calmly walked down the stairs, until I tripped but luckily I was able to find my feet again. After tripping I started blushing viscously and couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Thanks." I said and paused before speaking again. "So I'm going to meet your parents." I asked and sighed before taking Jackson's arm and walking with him out side and down the street.

"Yep." He answered cheerfully before stopping and turning to me, I turned as well so that we where facing each other.

Jackson slowly tilted my chin upwards with his fingers and stared at me with love in his eyes, he leaned in to kiss me and I had to stand on my tippy toes.

We kissed in the street in front of his house where his parents where waiting for us, it was magical and again I was transported the place that only he could take me. The place where only we existed.