part 14

James's POV

After I walked away from Jackson I ducked around the corner of the ally and listened to his phone that was bussing, he answered it and seemed very happy.

Jackson talked about having some good news but I couldn't make out the whole conversation or who he was talking to.. It sounded like he hung up the phone and started running towards this part of the ally, I ducted behind some bins and he ran straight past me. He seemed to be in a hurry, wait oh shit he is probably going to rat out Michael.

I gotta go and let Michael know so that we can stop him, I ran as fast as I could to Michael's house. It was big and expensive, I knocked on the door and heard Michael's voice shout out from inside.

"Coming." He shouted in his regular old deep voice, he opened the door and I instinctively started messily explaining what happened.

"Jackson bashed me around until I told him who hurt Y/N and I think he is going to beat you out." I explained to Michael, he looked very worried. "Oh shit." He shouted and started running, he waved at me to follow him.

Y/N POV

Then a dangerous thought hit my mind, what if he found out it was Michael and he tries to fight him. But if that where the case then why was he so happy? Different thoughts went through my head, but I had to just focus on the fact that soon I would see my beloved Jackson.

He walked through the door and sat next to me on the hospital bed, he looked inspired and there was a magical sparkle in his eyes.

"Hey beautiful." Jackson teased as he laid down next to me so that we where facing each other, he kissed my forehead softly.

"So what did you want to tell me." I asked as the curiosity got the best of me before we could even begin chatting.