part 4

Jackson's POV

"It was...um!" Y/N struggled to explain the situation to her mother and I could sense the tension in the air.
"The boy that had been beaten up was James and he was bullying your daughter... So I stopped him." I spoke calm and collect to show that I would protect Y/N with my life and that she would never be hurt again. "Thank you, and Y/N why didn't you tell me about this?" Y/N's mother said looking up at Y/N like she was about to cry.

"He's not worth it, he's just a nobody looking for attention." Y/N said in a cracky voice that sounded lost and broken...she looked broken. I took Y/N to her room and helped her with every step as she seemed to have to crawl up the stairs and I wanted to carry her but she kept putting her hand up and telling me to stop it.

"Stop it." She kept repeating every time I tried to carry her up the stairs so all I could do was try to hold her up as she walked. I sat her on her bed and she started to sleep straight away, I'm assuming after all this stress that she would be exhausted. I turned around to leave but felt a slight and very gentle tug on the back of my shirt, she still seemed to be sleeping but her lips where moving like she was whispering something. I lent down to hear what my sleepy Y/N was saying.

"Please don't leave me." She seemed to please and beg in her sleep like she was completely aware of what was happening.

I wanted to stay with her and comfit her so badly but I would need to ask her mother. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen where her mother was sitting with her head hanging low and her expression unreadable, I wondered if this was an ok time to talk to her.

"Excuse me Miss but I would like to stay and comfort Y/N tonight if that is ok with you." I asked trying to stay cool because I wanted to be with her so badly that I was willing to fall to the ground sobbing and begging to stay. "You are a good kid Jackson...you proved that today so I will let you, but only this once and remember that if you mistreat a mother's child she can very quickly become rope able." She explained, her cold deathly eye's pearsing all the way through my soul. I couldn't help but smile all the way back to Y/N's room, I laid down beside her and hugged her in my arms. I then fell asleep.

I then woke up to Y/N shaking and mumbling in her sleep, I wanted to shake her to wake her up and tell her everything will be ok but at the same time I didn't want to wake her.

"Why...why did you leave me?" Y/N sobbed and cuddled her blanket so that her face was becoming more and more berried in her soft warm blankets.

"It's not fare, I never said I hate you." She mumble through the blankets, still crying. I didn't know what to do so I hugged her waist tightly towards me, I felt the tears roll down my cheek as she was still haunted by the day I had to abandon her.

"Don't leave me." Y/N whispered to the blankets that muffled her voice then she lifted her face from the blankets and a big smile appears on her beautiful face.

"I promise I will never leave you, ever again." I whispered into her ear then fell asleep beside her cuddled in the blankets.

" I whispered into her ear then fell asleep beside her cuddled in the blankets