part 20

Jackson's POV

All day I was looking for y/n. I searched the entire city but she was gone. Maybe it's time to go to her house and tell her mother what was going on and she might help me find her daughter and explain to her the situation.
When I turned around the corner I saw her with a boy. I was super shocked but at the same time I was angry. How she can move on so easily. I was staring at them and she saw me.

Y/N POV
I saw him starring and me and my new friend. I was falling apart but wanted to keep the promise I give to my friend so I just ignore Jackson and continue my conversation. " this is who I was talking about" I said to my friend, he looked at him up and down like he was discussed from him. " girl you deserve better" he said to me and I couldn't help but smile.

Jackson's POV
I can't believe she just ignore me and laugh with him. I don't think I was this jealous but I am going to win her back.

Y/N POV
" I better be going home because I don't want to talk to him right now" I said to my friend and I go into my house and lock the door behind me.

JACKSON'S POV

I tried to open the front door but it was locked. " Leave her alone, she don't need you" the guy that was with Y/N said to me. "who the hell you think you are?" I yell at him a little bit louder. He didn't seem shocked. "Look man, I met her today and I don't want any problems with you but from the things that she said I think you hurt her enough. I think it's better for you both to give her some time to rethink the things and then maybe you should talk to her and explain her the situation".

I was so angry that moment that I got angry at him and started to yell at him. " I don't need your advices. I know how to handle this situation I just need her to listen to me because she's wrong and I want to explain to her the situation. And I don't need you to tell me what to do because I don't even know who the hell are you" I felt kind of guilty for yelling at him but he does not have the rights to get involved in my relationship with Y/N.

"Ok my name is Chris and as I said before I don't know her I just found her crying and I wanted to see if she was ok and she told me what was going on between you two and I give her advice and I really hope that she would listen to it." he said to me with a kind voice. But I was still angry so I walked away because I knew that if I didn't get out of there I would beat his ass and I don't want her to be disappointed in me... Again.