part 19

Y / N POV

I ran until I had no more air.  I stopped and looked around, I felt alone.  There was nowhere to go, so I decided I would go to the place which I went when my mother was at home, and I missed Jackson.

  There was nowhere to go, so I decided I would go to the place which I went when my mother was at home, and I missed Jackson

When I arrived was the same as when I had left, the place was the end of a cliff and the view was unique.  You could see the whole city.  Finally I sat on the rock and cried.  Maybe I cried for hours when suddenly I heard someone approaching.  " Are you OK?"  Someone said, I suppose boy.  I turned and saw a good-looking guy, about 180cm tall, with dark hair and blue eyes.  "Yes I'm fine," I replied rushing my tears.  "I see you're not well. If you want you can share what  is bordering you, and maybe you'll feel a little more better after that."  He sat down beside me and looked at me with his blue eyes.

  I do not know why but I cried more sniffing and told him about me and Jackson.  "He does not deserve you when he cheated on you with the sister of the boy that put you  into a coma, and I guess he has some psychological problems," he said, which made me laugh a little.  We talked for hours and he suggested to walk me home.

On the way home blew strong winds and he gave me his jacket, because I was only with a dress and not wearing a sweatshirt.  "Thanks, but I don't  need it. If Jackson sees us i don't want him to think that we are dating or something," I told him completely honest.  "I don't know you that well, but I want you to promise me that next time you see him to walk pass him like you don't know him. He does not deserve your attention."

Jackson's POV
"Everything took place as planned."  Madison said, "What are you talking? IF THIS WAS YOUR PLAN, I assure you it won't be successful for long because WHEN I  explain to Y/N what actually happens, she will understand me and forgive me!"  I said in a loud tone with great confidence, although I was not 100% sure will prove to be correct.

Flashback:
Conversation between James and Madison:
Jm: I want to win Y/N's heart and you will help me
M: How?
Jm: Jackson will get drunk and you are going to force him to go with you, there you'll give him something to drink, but inside  you will put this soporific. After he falls asleep I will come and I will remove his clothes and put him on the bed, and you will lie down beside him naked  and when he wake up, he'll think that you two had sex.
M: but how will Y/N know about it?
Jm: you will tell her when you see them together.
M: and what will I win?
Jm: I'll give you 10,000 dollars
M: obviously you love her very much.  I agree.

End of the flashback