part 11

She hugged me and tried to reassure me. "I'm sure she's gonna wake up very soon ." My mom said and I had hoped that too, but doctors did not gave us great news. "It's time to go home, tomorrow you have to go to school," my mother said, and I had no choice but to go with it. Before that, however I kissed Y/N's forehead and whispering it said "Now I have to go, but I promise that every night will come to see you."

I walked into the classroom and sat down in my usual place. I miss Y/N so much. Michael sat next to me unexpectedly. "After school I'll go out with friends, come and you if you want." He said slightly guilty. "I have to go to the hospital to see if Y/N has gathered" I told him quite honest. He pouted like a child. "For almost a month you continuously go there, one night will be no different with or without you .... Sorry, did not mean that." He said, bending his head, but finally managed to convince me to go out and distract a bit.

I was careful during all of the classes so that I could then help Y/N catch up with the material. At noon I sat in the library, I wanted to be alone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a group of students approaching me, but I didn't turn around.

"You coming?" Someone said in a familiar voice, and when I turned I saw Michael and his gang. I looked at them in disbelief. With Michael were James, his sister Madison, Robert, John, David, William. "Come on, it'll be fun." Unnoticed, we were already in front of the restaurant and had ordered food and alcohol.

" Unnoticed, we were already in front of the restaurant and had ordered food and alcohol

We laughed a lot and I almost forgot about Y/N and the time. When I looked at the clock, it was 11:30. "Guys, I have to go home," I told them, getting up from the table and saying goodbye to everyone. Madison caught up with me and asked me to send her home because she was afraid to go home alone. I agreed and we went to them.

"Come in and lets have another drink," she said when we were in front of them. I didn't want to go in at all, but she dragged me inside without waiting for me to answer. We sat in her room and she took a bottle of vodka out of the cupboard. She poured into two glasses and we continued our conversation. After about 10 minutes I started to feel dizzy more than usual and suddenly everything turned black.