part 16

James's POV

We finally got to the hospital and asked to see Y/N at the front desk, the lady there was very pretty and very nice. "I'm sorry but she is currently in a dangerous state so use will have to wait in the hall over at those chairs." She pointed over to a bunch of plastic chairs in a small hallway that was just out of the road of people walking through.

"Thank you." Michael thanked her then raced over to the chair where Jackson was sitting, by the time I reached him he was gasping.

Michael's POV

"I'm so sorry about Y/N... this is all my fault." I spoke to Jackson apologising the whole time, he got up and grabbed me by the collar and shook me violently.

I could see James who stepped back away from us, Jackson's eyes looked merciless but then some thing changed. He put me down gently and went back to crying, I felt sorry for him and also guilty. I looked and James and we both left at the same time.

Jackson's POV

I stayed there all night crying, people walked past one by one and soon almost nobody was there. Then I saw that same nurse, I jumped up and raced over to her. "Have you heard anything else about Y/N?" I asked desperately.

"She is fine...you should probably go see her." The nurse answered and pointed over to Y/N's room. I looked over at Y/N's room and started running to it, she is ok...I can't believe it.

I opened the door and saw Y/N sitting up on her hospital bed playing her phone, she was so intised in her phone that she didn't even notice me until I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "I thought I lost you." I said to her before crying again, she lifted my head up and stared at me.

Then I leaned in and kissed her, it was the kind of kiss that you would think would be your last but it wasn't because she is safe now.