part 10

David's POV

By now I was already devising a plan that will give us all an aliby, it seemed like it was going to work but we wouldn't know for sure.

"Robert go and tell the others what happened and then get them all in here... I have a plan." I ordered Robert to help while I calmed down Michael, he was still freaking out but he soon found some footing... Robert left to talk to William, John and James...after about 15 minutes they all entered the room together. "So if the cops ask, we will just say that we all skipped school to go to the new cafe on the other side of town and James left a bit early to get his check up that he did actually go to today...we can say that we where discussing our next song that where going to create." I explained in great detail, the plan was perfect but we have to be very careful to make it work.

Three weeks later,

Jackson's POV

It has been three weeks since the incident and Y/N still hasn't woken up but I got news today that she could wake up any day now, I was waiting for her to wake up when a nurse came in

It has been three weeks since the incident and Y/N still hasn't woken up but I got news today that she could wake up any day now, I was waiting for her to wake up when a nurse came in. "You're a kind gentlemen to be waiting for her for so long." The nurse said to me as she check the monitor that was hooked up to Y/N..

"I need her." replied then turned back to Y/N and smiled a little but soon the smile disappeared, just like my hope for her awakening. The nurse left the room and Y/N and I was left alone again, I started sobbing next to her bed.

I was crying there for what felt like forever until I felt warm comforting arms around me, could it be has she woken up.

"Y/N I was so worried." I lifted my head to see her but she was still resting peacefully in her bed, that's when I noticed my mother had entered the room.