part 9

News:

"Today at our local school a student named Y/N has been reported missing and so far we have no leads to her location ." The news man explained the situation and I felt tears rolling down from my eyes and my wrist clenched together tightly. I started sobbing and couldn't even bring myself to look at her picture that was displayed on the TV. I got up and moved closer to the TV to hear more about what was going on.. Although this was extremely hard due to the fact that my legs where weak and my eyes blurry already. They didn't mention her name much after that, probably because they didn't have any new information.

But after a while of just listening to the news and sobbing my eyes out her picture came back on the screen

But after a while of just listening to the news and sobbing my eyes out her picture came back on the screen. I jumped up to see what was going on. "Looks like there is hope for the student after all...we have just reserve word that Miss Y/N has been found at the local hospital unconscious but alive." The news man said in a more positive attitude, both me and Y/N's mother got up and ran out side and to her car. We drove to the hospital and got out of the car.

We ran to the reception desk and almost shouted at the lady there, she seemed scared of us but kept her cool because of our situation. "We are here to see Y/N." We both said in sink, the lady pointed up a hall way and gave us verbal instructions. "Up the hall and to the left, you will see a room with a 9 on the door." The reception lady explained for us where to go and we ran off up that way like a game of chase.

I got there first and knocked on the door, they opened it and let us both in. We slowly walked to a beaten and unconscious girl laying on the bed in front of us then we both realised that it was her, it my sweet Y/N.

 We slowly walked to a beaten and unconscious girl laying on the bed in front of us then we both realised that it was her, it my sweet Y/N

I started crying again and had to sit down, Y/N's mother was also crying but she refused to take a seat. We waited for her to wake up but the doctors gave us some bad news.

"She is in a coma and might not wake up." The doctor explained and tried to let us down easy but it didn't work, it felt like a ton of bricks just crushed all of my dreams.

"Ever?" Was all I managed to ask the doctor before retreating back to my sobbing state of mind, there still could be hope.

I thought that there was a chance but it didn't seem so lucky, she could still wake up...I won't give up on her. "At this point we don't know but it doesn't look good." The doctor said giving us some more bad news, the little sparkle of hope was sucked out of my soul.