part 5

Y/N POV

I woke up from my deep sleep and it was like the weekend, I didn't feel like getting up but I did anyway. When I got up and started to make my bed I realised that there was someone in it.

"Jackson wake up." I said shaking Jackson to wake him up so that I could question him why he was still here. He looked to cute when he was sleeping so I quickly took a photo before he FINALY woke up. "What are you still doing here Jack?"

I asked, picking up my pillows that had fallen off my bed from my rough sleep, why was he here and what would my mum say.

"What? oh right, your mother said I could stay the night and comfort you." He answered having just woken up, his reply was a little rude but still I didn't get why he was allowed to stay because my mum is  usually very protective.

"Ok well I need to make my bed so you need to move...just go downstairs and wait for me." I instructed him, pointing out of my room. "Ok then." Jackson smiled at me then left my room, maybe I should ask Mum about last night? I thought to myself then finished making my bed, I walked downstairs, only to find Jackson cooking.

"I thought I would make you breakfast

"I thought I would make you breakfast... especially after what happened last night." He explained serving the pancakes on three plates. "About last night...can you tell me what happened?" I asked still being traumatised by it all.

"Just a second I need to take these pancakes to your mother." He said, sharing a glance with me then walking to my mother's room.

Shortly after he returned to the kitchen and placed my plate in front of me. "First you where attacked by James but I stood up for you then we went home and your mother let me stay over to comfort you...and now I'm making breakfast." He explained everything but seemed to miss details of the events.

"Thank you Jacks and we should be getting to school soon." I mentioned, looking at my watch then at the pancakes before sighing.

"Let's eat quickly then so we can get to school on time." Jackson came up with a great idea that was pure common sense mixed with a little genius. "You're so clever Jacks." I replied with a smile before returning to my pancakes and rushing to eat them before the long walk to school.

After breakfast we walked to school together holding hands and staring deeply into each others eyes, there was a strange but mystical tension of silence as we walked until Jackson decided to speak.

"You know, you talk in your sleep." He  looked at me and laughed when he saw my confused expression. "Really...I hope I didn't say anything embarrassing." I asked confused and wanting to know what I may have said. "Nothing much...And why should I tell you." Jackson teased as we got closer to school, all of a sudden his mood and expression changed into a more serious tone.

"Wha...what is it Jacks." I asked in a sincere manner due to the worry that was making me struggle to get out my words.

Even I didn't expect what was going to happen next then Jackson grabbed me around the waists and lifted me so that our lips are almost touching. I was so confused with what was going on and before I knew it we where kissing at the front gate of the school.

 I was so confused with what was going on and before I knew it we where kissing at the front gate of the school

The kiss was intense and very long before our lips parted away unlike our next classes that we had together. He starred into my eyes once more, I blushed and turned away so that I wouldn't get embarrassed but like always he lifted my chin so that he  could see me blushing.

This made me blush even more but this time I did not look away, I did not feel embarrassed.

Instead I felt love then my heart went a flutter and seemed to take my mind and emotion along with it. It seemed so surreal, almost as if it where a dream like the ones I had after he left but even better..

"You're cute when you blush...you know that?" Jackson whispered into my ear, it took me by surprise and played at all my heart strings.

How can he do that so easily, how can he just take my mind to a land in which only we exist..